• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Secret Service should go first.

Lol, agree. Although the SS will tell the President that it's not happening.

From the link, "“These commonsense steps are not going to prevent every tragedy, but what if they prevented even one?” Obama wrote in a Facebook post."

I want to bang my head against a wall every time I hear this mouthful of stupidity.

Everyone should live in germ free bubbles. Might save even more lives.

Do wonder how many deaths smart guns might be responsible for if they fail in a self-defense situation? If they are responsible for even one death, it sounds like we should get rid of them by Obama's logic. It's just common sense.

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    From the link, "“These commonsense steps are not going to prevent every tragedy, but what if they prevented even one?” Obama wrote in a Facebook post."

I want to bang my head against a wall every time I hear this mouthful of stupidity.

He clearly has a poor grasp of cost vs reward reasoning.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If it works as well as the fingerprint ID on my iPhone, smart gun owners will die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Agree to a level, but since Feds give out money...and this isn't the first time that this has happened. How do you think local LDs got military grade hardware in the first place and you can thank NASA and a few other agencies on the tech that you have been using for years....and really, smart guns isn't that bad..cant wait till we get to the tech of something like Judge Dredd.
    Yup, just a dandy gadget to have ...until it fails.

He clearly has a poor grasp of cost vs reward reasoning.
    Of course. He's never worked at a real job a day in his life so far.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

The 11 year old who recently shot a home intruder also prevented a tragedy. That is lost on the excrement-in-chief.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    If your 14-year old daughter and her friend are home alone, an intruder enters and grabs your daughter, knocking her gun away to the floor, it's too bad that the personalized "smart gun" won't work for her friend.

Real smart.

Maxwell Smart smart.

Stoic58

Jan 10, 2013
    Silver Spring
    just another desperate attempt to create/manipulatle/deceive his own concept of "legacy"

This. The narcissist-in-chief is pimping for legacy brownie points.

And imagine how many hackers, tweakers & h/w nerds are aching to get their hands on a 'smart' gun and be the first to post an exploit. Perhaps a cellphone app that locks, unlocks (or fires!) any 'smart' gun within radio range.

Feb 28, 2013
    This. The narcissist-in-chief is pimping for legacy brownie points.

And imagine how many hackers, tweakers & h/w nerds are aching to get their hands on a 'smart' gun and be the first to post an exploit. Perhaps a cellphone app that locks, unlocks (or fires!) any 'smart' gun within radio range.

Or...

Ya need yer shootin' iron 'cuz you're bein' burglarized. But it doesn't work. Now ya hafta plug it in to the computer fer updates. Downloadin' update 1 of 123...:sad20:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Where is the common sense safety measure when it come to abortion? How many lives could be saved?
    There is no greater hypocrisy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom