Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Updated my Stag build

Stag 2H upper
    DPMS Lower
    Stag LPK
    CAA 6P stock
    Ergo grip

Finally found some time, so I assembled the lower today. I painted filled the roll marks and the custom star engraving is by Jim @ Harford Engraving Service. I got the bayo at the Bel Air show this past weekend so I threw it on there.

Attachments

• Stag Build 1X.JPG
      Stag Build 1X.JPG
      99.8 KB · Views: 2,147

Johnny Utah

Jul 23, 2008
    Knights Armament SR15 E3 with Aimpoint M4s on LaRue mount with tactical scented candle.
    roy025.jpg

roy021.jpg

Yes, I'm a Knights snob.

Last edited:

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Johnny Utah,

Very nice rig. I am in the process of trying to get hold of one for the collection. They will probably be one of, if not the most collectible of ARs due to the low volume on the market. The AR market has become so flooded with both factory guns and guns built on lowers that there are very few ARs like this left out there.

Johnny Utah

Jul 23, 2008
    Johnny Utah,

Very nice rig. I am in the process of trying to get hold of one for the collection. They will probably be one of, if not the most collectible of ARs due to the low volume on the market. The AR market has become so flooded with both factory guns and guns built on lowers that there are very few ARs like this left out there.

Thanks for the kind words.

I would check out Small Arm Sales, knesek's, or Lawmen's (Knights Storefront) if you were looking to get one. I believe all of them will take backorders. I had to get on a waitlist (through Small Arm Sales) for this one, but I'm very content with it.

Knights has said they are trying to produce 20,000 SR15 E3's this year, so availability might be a little bit easier as this year continues.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    a work in progress..

still not sure where i'm going to take this yet. Maybe a budget reddot, bipod and vert grip. i dunno. here it is so far.

cmmg lower
    fn upper
    shaw midlength bbl
    vortex hider
    cmmg lpk
    daniel defense omega 9.0
    promag buis until i get some optics
    all-metal 3-position stock until the btoh drops off my 6-position rock river stock

Attachments

• 090321 CMMG AR-15 (resized and contrasted).jpg
      090321 CMMG AR-15 (resized and contrasted).jpg
      17.8 KB · Views: 1,906

Kchen986

aka "SWAT" =P
    Oct 12, 2008
    still not sure where i'm going to take this yet. Maybe a budget reddot, bipod and vert grip. i dunno. here it is so far.

cmmg lower
    fn upper
    shaw midlength bbl
    vortex hider
    cmmg lpk
    daniel defense omega 9.0
    promag buis until i get some optics
    all-metal 3-position stock until the btoh drops off my 6-position rock river stock

One of my favorite things is shopping for optics...You gotta keep us up to date with that one.

Nice weapons everybody. :)

gen1runner

Mar 13, 2009
    Cecil-tuckey
    Figured I would finally post pics of the boom sticks:
    First is my SBR: Superior Lower,LMT 10" upper, Larue Rail,Youngs Chrome BC,LMT match bolt,Larue BUIS,EoTech in Larue Mount,LaRue FUG vfg,LMT front sight,Surefire G2,Magpul MAID grip,and CTR stock

sdc10762m.jpg

sdc10763v.jpg

Its Big Brother:S&W MP15 lower,CMMG upper 14.5", Larue Rail,YHM flashider, Matech Buis,YHM folding front sight, Aimpoint in Larue mount,Stubby Tangodown vfg,Magpul grip,Vltor Stock

sdc10771.jpg

Family Shot

sdc10772.jpg

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Figured I would finally post pics of the boom sticks:
    First is my SBR: Superior Lower,LMT 10" upper, Larue Rail,Youngs Chrome BC,LMT match bolt,Larue BUIS,EoTech in Larue Mount,LaRue FUG vfg,LMT front sight,Surefire G2,Magpul MAID grip,and CTR stock

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8223/sdc10762m.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9216/sdc10763v.jpg

Its Big Brother:S&W MP15 lower,CMMG upper 14.5", Larue Rail,YHM flashider, Matech Buis,YHM folding front sight, Aimpoint in Larue mount,Stubby Tangodown vfg,Magpul grip,Vltor Stock

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3492/sdc10771.jpg

Family Shot

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5553/sdc10772.jpg

Damn fine quality gear! You'll never go wrong with LaRue, Aim Point or MagPul.

Excellent guns!

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    Thank you. :)

That is my paper puncher at the present time, but I'm in the process of building a 20" rifle with an A2 stock that will end up as my precision weapon. The rifle will end up getting the glass and Harris bipod that the carbine is wearing.

When the rifle is ready for duty, the M4 will go back to being a CQBR with MBUS flip-ups on it as a KISS HD and 'fun' range weapon. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom