• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    The range is a little over half way done with what we are planning on doing with it! Stay tuned for beginning and advanced combat carbine course's in the very near future!!:party29:

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Both courses will be held at our out door ranges in Thurmont, MD. Yes, you will see your wife again....I promise:evilgrin3 jk jk

quick question: I have done both NRA PPITH and NRA PPOTH courses. It looks like a fair amount of overlap with your course. Would a different course that you offer be better?

Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    I am still waiting on my NRA PPITH Instructor Certification (which I think has been lost in translation) and I can tell you that my course's have a little bit of a different mindset towards shooting. I am not teaching through the guidelines of the NRA and this is not an NRA course. It is totally up to you for taking my course but I cant tell you that my course or any other course for that matter will not have information you have heard before. Everything I am teaching is material I have learned from other instructors military, LEO, and civilian alike, and using that information to form my own opinions and methods of teaching. I am not reinventing the wheel here, but I will teach you to the best of my ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom