• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gjohnsonoc

Feb 18, 2013
    OCMD
    I am looking into purchasing a "want item" the 2 choices are KSG or Tavor. I can get either or right now and hold off on the second until after the new year. I have an AR already which I know its not the same as the Tavor. I also have a Mossberg 590 flex also not the same as the KSG. I am struggling with the choice I have until tomorrow afternoon to decide please help.

Feb 28, 2013
    Given those choices I'd say go with the Tavor. That way you'll already have one in case some libtard tries to ram through more scary looking gun bans.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    There's a big price difference between those 2. I'd get whichever one is gonna hurt your wallet least.

kmittleman

Nov 22, 2010
    Howard County
    I am looking into purchasing a "want item" the 2 choices are KSG or Tavor. I can get either or right now and hold off on the second until after the new year. I have an AR already which I know its not the same as the Tavor. I also have a Mossberg 590 flex also not the same as the KSG. I am struggling with the choice I have until tomorrow afternoon to decide please help.

Don't you mean a "need item"?

duct_tape

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 2, 2014
    Before the FSA2013, I had the same type of dilemma. I went with the Tavor. Shotguns are the top of the ban list. Yet.

gjohnsonoc

Feb 18, 2013
    OCMD
    I found a decent price on both I went with Preppers Guns I went with the layaway plan on both. Comes to about $132 a week. Its gonna take me 3 months to get them but I already have some other toys. It makes home life easier when the wife doesn't see big purchases upfront. Heck if I get my bonus I might have it before then anyway thanks to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom