• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Do we have anyone here on the forum who can add a bathroom to my house in the UMBC area?

The upstairs is just the master bedroom and closet, it would be nice to have a small bathroom up there, too. If anyone here is a contractor, plumber, builder, etc, shoot me a PM to discuss details. I'm collecting quotes this week and next.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    E Shell works for a custom builder, send him a pm...if he's interested...great.

If not he can probably steer you to a trustworthy (and hopefully gun friendly) contractor.

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    Don't want to step on any toes...but I have a guy I use...on retainer (because we use him so much) and he is FAST and very good. Since work has all but stopped at his real job...he has been working for us non-stop. He isn't a forum member...so if you want his info, I would be happy to provide it.

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Don't want to step on any toes...but I have a guy I use...on retainer (because we use him so much) and he is FAST and very good. Since work has all but stopped at his real job...he has been working for us non-stop. He isn't a forum member...so if you want his info, I would be happy to provide it.

Sure, drop me a line with his contact info. I left two folks (including Ed) messages yesterday evening and will probably close that loop today, collect quotes through the end of the month, and try to get the work done in April.

That's the plan... Never having done this, I have no real idea what I am getting into. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom