• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    It seems like they have more guns than case space. They have the price tags for the firearms in back-room storage laying on the bottom of the cases. I'm most happy about the ammo case still being full of ammo. I was worried they'd cut back on ammo for more gun space.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    not less drugs, just more expensive ones mind you

J-Towne class of 2010

C'mon man-- provide some proof to back that up...:sad20: or do you believe and perpetutae every rumor you hear..... (I heard every male in the Joppatowne class of 2010 was a homo--- note the "E" at the end.....).....

It's not true... Fallston HS MSPAT scores, SAT scores and college placement continually rank it amongst the best 5% of all public high schools NATIONWIDE.....

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    When I was in there the other day all they had were the price tags in the cases.That's when I knew it wouldn't be long. :)

I was there Sunday buying a pocket knife. They wouldn't let me handle the knife before I bought it, because of something about "they don't let us have keys to the case." I decided on a knife, and the guy working the counter didn't have any of them in packaging, and couldn't sell me the one out of the case.

I sincerely doubt they'll let anyone touch a gun before buying it, and being walked out to their car by the manager. The manager I asked about the policy (Ken I think?) said that they have to watch you drive off the lot even.

Although, their ammo case overfloweth, and they're almost on the way home for me, living in Parkville, working in Aberdeen. I'll take a look today after work.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I did a midnight run to Walmart last night and they have a good selectino. Several of the guns are no on display, I don't know why??? they have lower end Rems and Savages. Nice Mav88 and some youth guns. not bad!!!

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    Mason-Dixon Baseball said:
    C'mon man-- provide some proof to back that up...:sad20: or do you believe and perpetutae every rumor you hear..... (I heard every male in the Joppatowne class of 2010 was a homo--- note the "E" at the end.....).....

It's not true... Fallston HS MSPAT scores, SAT scores and college placement continually rank it amongst the best 5% of all public high schools NATIONWIDE.....

I didn't say the school wasn't better. I know how shitty joppatowne/ edgwood h.s. is. Fallston has a completely different class of people going to it. Most are relatively well off white kids. And when the kids have more money to.blow, they are usually able to get a hold of better drugs. I know this for a fact. Go to a party up in falston and then hit one in joppa. Been there. Done that

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I didn't say the school wasn't better. I know how shitty joppatowne/ edgwood h.s. is. Fallston has a completely different class of people going to it. Most are relatively well off white kids. And when the kids have more money to.blow, they are usually able to get a hold of better drugs. I know this for a fact. Go to a party up in falston and then hit one in joppa. Been there. Done that

This is a myth. When I was at John Carroll, all the other schools in the county said the same thing about us, and it simply wasn't true! Trust me-- there were not a lot of parties I missed my senior year and our entire class partied together. If there were drugs, I would have known or seen them. The first time I saw pot was at Senior week.

But people like yourself who "knew" spread the rumors and soon enough perception became reality. To add to this, the Aegis has always had a hard on for trash about John Carroll and any negative gossip on the school becomes front page.

Since the kids are "mostly relatively well off white kids", don't you think their parents would be on to what you claim they are doing?

Again, I say this is a myth perpetuated by folks like yourself...:sad20::sad20:

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

This is a myth. When I was at John Carroll, all the other schools in the county said the same thing about us, and it simply wasn't true! Trust me-- there were not a lot of parties I missed my senior year and our entire class partied together. If there were drugs, I would have known or seen them. The first time I saw pot was at Senior week.

But people like yourself who "knew" spread the rumors and soon enough perception became reality. To add to this, the Aegis has always had a hard on for trash about John Carroll and any negative gossip on the school becomes front page.

Since the kids are "mostly relatively well off white kids", don't you think their parents would be on to what you claim they are doing?

SERIOUSLY....don't feed into their delusion.

They like to think they are better or deserve better treatment because they have they are on a higher tax bracket.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    Mason-Dixon Baseball said:

And again I say that of the many parties I attended in high school I never really saw anything other than dirt weed and maybe some low dose perks. Go up to falston and the kids are snorting Molly and smoking weed that gives you contact high looking at it.
    And some of the worst druggies I know were rich kids. Either their parents don't know or don't care

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    And again I say that of the many parties I attended in high school I never really saw anything other than dirt weed and maybe some low dose perks. Go up to falston and the kids are snorting Molly and smoking weed that gives you contact high looking at it.
    And some of the worst druggies I know were rich kids. Either their parents don't know or don't care

You might just not be hanging out with the right kids in JoppatownE.... But ok, if you say so, it must be true....

Like FPS says, you're only feeding the stigma. As I said earlier, I live in Fallston but hate the arrogance that comes with many of the people here....

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD

Haha the pure BS in this post makes me laugh. :lol:

Who do you think the rich white kids are buying their weed from? EDGEWOOD! They aren't getting it shipped UPS from a dealer in mexico or getting coke straight from Columbia.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    itsslow98 said:
    Haha the pure BS in this post makes me laugh. :lol:

Who do you think the rich white kids are buying their weed from? EDGEWOOD! They aren't getting it shipped UPS from a dealer in mexico or getting coke straight from Columbia.

Of the kids I know that dealt up there most got their stuff from the city. Same place as the kids in edgewood and joppatowne. But the stuff they got was usually of a whole different level. I'm not saying that fallston had more drugs than the lower side of 40, I'm sure the percentage of kids that toke are pretty much even. I'm just saying the stuff that the fallston kids are getting is usually more expensive than the punks down here

4MarDiv

Aug 18, 2010
    Fallston
    HFS.. exchange phone numbs and hash it out....

I saw the gun case in Wallymart too and got a happy feeling... They still have plenty of ammo.. I bought a few boxes today after work and left with a smile on my face!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom