• ...and so much more!
  • Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    actually Blair is pretty awesome and I would say conservative. I just disagree with him on this. Usually I agree with him which in MD Politics is to say the least...unusual.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Sorry Blair, but there's a litany of reasons why Frosh should be sent packing (no pun intended).

Last edited:

Mr H

Banana'd
    They know what we know about Cardin ...

Oh, no doubt!!

Here's what I just sent, to see what sort of response I might get...

Mr. Lee,

I am a near-lifelong resident of Anne Arundel County.

I am a grandfather, father, and husband who cares deeply for his family's well-being.

I am gainfully employed, a homeowner, and a politically active gun owner.

I am a Conservative, who has in the past been Independent, Unaffiliated, and Republican. I am now a Democrat, because I see the state of Maryland slipping away, and see it as the only way to effect the change we need.

I have, over many years, welcomed your insight and commentary on many subjects, and generally have agreed with your positions. I was, until today, proud to refer to you as "my favorite Democrat."

Brian Frosh (your personal relationship standing on its own) is widely regarded by Conservatives across the state as a scourge who will gladly place ideology above Rights, and personal satisfaction above the greater good.

His refusal to forward "Jessica's Law" those many years, and his insistence to not allow "Megan's Law" out of his seemingly bottomless desk drawer leave pedophiles and sexual offenders near-limitless access to the vulnerable among us.

His bull-headed insistence on the Firearms Safety Act of 2013 has left Marylanders of all stripes without the totality of their Constitutional Right to self-protection. Fortunately, many Marylanders have stood up, and the FSA13 is nowhere as horrific as it could have been. I am proud to be counted among those who continue to work tirelessly to overturn it in the Courts, and seek redress in future legislative sessions.

In short, I am thoroughly disappointed that you would cast your previously admired opinion and vote toward Sen. Frosh.

I appreciate your time, but I'll take no more of it going forward.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Oh, no doubt!!

Here's what I just sent, to see what sort of response I might get...

As Emeril would put it ...

Attachments

• Lagasse_Photo.jpg
      Lagasse_Photo.jpg
      48.1 KB · Views: 461

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    i don't know blair lee. is he a pedophile too?

Naw, he's a member of the Lee family, power brokers in MD for many many generations. He writes a column for local consumption, and usually has his head in a good and interesting place. I was disappointed to see him recommend Frosh, and sent him an email saying so. Not that random emails from strangers will influence his decision, of course.

As a matter of interest, here's a link to his family tree:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_family

Certainly has the right to an opinion, and probably more informed than most, given his associations with the state and indeed the nation. Still, Frosh? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom