• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hi all.
    I am a MHIC licensed and insured contractor located in Pasadena. I service Northern A.A. county, Baltimore county, (I try to stay out of the city but may make an exception based on location), and Howard county out to about the Ellicott city area.

Some of the services I offer are:
    Drywall repair and installation up to full houses and small commercial jobs.
    Painting
    Kitchen and Bath remodels, Basement finishing
    Trim work including crown molding and chair rail
    Door installation - interior and exterior
    Handyman and Honeydo lists, ect...

If you don't see your project listed just ask - if I don't do it I more than likely can refer someone.

Feel free to PM, email or call me at 443-253-9687

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    I contacted Rich1911 to give me a quote for painting a few rooms for me. He was professional and on time. Just finished the job today and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. :thumbsup:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Rich will do what he says, when he says and for how much he says.

Did a great job on our soffit and painting.

jmiles1960

Jim Miles
    Jan 9, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    Rich, would you go as far as Germantown, MD. I'm I-270 and RT-118. Looking for exterior trim repair, gutters fixed, exterior painting.. two story colonial house. Mostly 2nd story and eaves area work. A few window sills need repairing too... Would like to discuss with you, if you're interested. Thanks - Jim

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Rich my mom/brother have been flipping a fair amount of houses recently(3 in the last couple months) and have all been pretty big rehabs(adding bedrooms/tearing out everything/new bathrooms kitchens etc the whole 9 yards) Do you work with a crew that could handle this and or handle multiple houses at once? Please shoot me a PM if you are interested with your contact information and I can pass your information along. The houses are usually in the owings mills/reisterstown/baltimore county surrounding areas, which may not be worth the drive from you, but let me know if you're interested.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Taking note...I need a new metal door installed from garage to house and mud room / office refinished (small 9x13 - has paneling now would like drywall and new ceiling)

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Rich just finished a job for me.

It involved an whole lot of things that had been on my honey do list AND that really needed to be done to prep our home for sale.

Rich rocks.

As stated previously by other posters, he did exactly what he said he would do, when he said he would do it and for a very reasonable rate.

Good value from a great guy and fellow member.

Thanks Rich for a great job!

Last edited:

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Can you do attic fans installed on roof or gable? Heights and I don't get along so well and the house is two story. I'm in Baltimore County near Gun Connection so PM if this is possible.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    Can you do attic fans installed on roof or gable? Heights and I don't get along so well and the house is two story. I'm in Baltimore County near Gun Connection so PM if this is possible.

This is exactly what I'm looking for... hence i asked for a roofing company but who knows maybe he can do it
    ... if you find someone let me know

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    Rich just finished a job for me. I found him on MDS.

Work included painting 1980's-era knotty pine paneling, replacing trim, and fixing bad drywall patch jobs from previous owner.

Overall we are very satisfied with his work. As stated by others, he did it when he said, at the rate he quoted and quality we are happy with.

We are looking into using him for further projects.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Rich, I may be contacting you for a quote. My longtime MHIC contractor is very ill and currently can no longer work. The work I might need quoted is front door, rear sliding glass door and I know it sounds cheesy, garbage disposal with attachment to dishwasher. I do play with plumbing but not when it is attached to major voltage. We're in Frederick. I might PM you soon a quote.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    Hi Rich1911. Can you PM your email address? I have a friend who wants some work done at her house

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Hi all.
    I am a MHIC licensed and insured contractor located in Pasadena. I service Northern A.A. county, Baltimore county, (I try to stay out of the city but may make an exception based on location), and Howard county out to about the Ellicott city area.

Some of the services I offer are:
    Drywall repair and installation up to full houses and small commercial jobs.
    Painting
    Kitchen and Bath remodels, Basement finishing
    Trim work including crown molding and chair rail
    Door installation - interior and exterior
    Handyman and Honeydo lists, ect...

If you don't see your project listed just ask - if I don't do it I more than likely can refer someone.

Feel free to PM, email or call me at 443-253-9687

I'll be in touch Rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom