• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    He is running for the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee

https://www.facebook.com/groups/marylandc4l/10152190367342934/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

From the above referenced discussion, he thinks the NRA sold out in supporting funding for NICS for state mental health records to be added.

He calls John Jocelyn of AGC no good, and calls AGC and MSI sell outs for trying to get the state of MD to share their mental health records with NICS.

Just thought I would leave this here and pass it along...

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I could go on for a long time. :sad20:

I warned about this guy and his followers and some folks here said what a swell fella he is.

Some of his compatriots are here on the forum.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    It's not hugely surprising to find people who think the NRA is too moderate, or that Obamacare + NICS are a left wing conspiracy to confiscate guns (label everyone mentally ill so they can deny you through NICS). Some people think one is crazy for having a gun, and take that a bit too literally.

What's surprising is to find someone running for office in Maryland espousing that view. And, saying so out loud. Now, in MS or LA, Hussey might be considered a leftist for suggesting that NICS should funded at all. Hey don't felons and mentally ill have the right to defend themselves too?

Stevel Knievel

Feb 6, 2013
    The Universe
    Patrick sounds to me like someone who is unwilling to compromise on 2A, which I wish could be said of all Republicans. Instead of dissecting a few comments from a long thread, one should read the entire dialog and make up their own mind. If everyone thinks the same, then no one is thinking.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Patrick sounds to me like someone who is unwilling to compromise on 2A, which I wish could be said of all Republicans. Instead of dissecting a few comments from a long thread, one should read the entire dialog and make up their own mind. If everyone thinks the same, then no one is thinking.

Yeah, add to that some unsubstantiated assailing of the longest serving activist in the 2A community in this state and you've got a real winner there. :thumbsup:

Apparently, being "uncompromising" equates attacking everyone else as being inferior. It's an immature and insecure platform to stand on.

Oh, and not to mention being someone who takes credit for other people's work as your own. Classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom