• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Carpenter/maintencance man

Job openings available in the carpentry/maintenance man. We have opportunities for personnel with many years of experience. Job entails all forms of carpentry and virtually any form of home improvement imaginable and service call related work. The job requires solid knowledge of home renovation and ability to manage multiple personalities on a day by day basis, as well as a truck and basic tools. It is a requirement to have the ability to get yourself to the jobsite throughout the Baltimore county and city area. Applicants will be vetted via an informal interview to ensure all parties have the same goals in mind. Starting wage will be $17-20 an hour depending on skill, and will be adjusted to skill level after a 30 day probationary period. This position includes long term opportunities in a growing company. Job security is guaranteed with the fact that all projects are owned by the business and always adding more properties to the portfolio. please e-mail to ZBAtrust@gmail.com

This is a copy of our craigslist add, figured I'd put it up here as well. We have been around for 5years and are steady growing, our day to day jobsite manager has taken a job with family and we are looking to replace him. We are looking for someone who wants a steady long term job, there are many chances for the job to evolve into a different position and better pay/benefits down the road.

Thanks Alex

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom