• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A_Lemurs_Carbine

Dec 26, 2011
    Jessup
    Well I went up to my local gun shop today and was informed that Saiga 12's are NOW once AGAIN unregulated... Dont know how and im not gonna ask but lets see how long this will last. that means I get to sale mine a whole lot faster now.

If anyone has any light to shine on this please comment!

Grrrr

Nov 10, 2011
    waldorf md
    Well I went up to my local gun shop today and was informed that Saiga 12's are NOW once AGAIN unregulated... Dont know how and im not gonna ask but lets see how long this will last. that means I get to sale mine a whole lot faster now.

I bought mine cash and carry but if yours was already purchased as "regulated" im not sure if you can now sell it as "unregulated". I would like to know.

A_Lemurs_Carbine

Dec 26, 2011
    Jessup
    Thats the thing... I bought it from a buddy who got it regulated himself but when we went up to the MD state police barracks they informed both of us that they weren't going to do the paper work since it wasn't regulated. that was at Rockville, I called the Jessup barracks and they told me the same thing and said it would be a waste of time to go to them since they would turn me a way lol

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    Thats the thing... I bought it from a buddy who got it regulated himself but when we went up to the MD state police barracks they informed both of us that they weren't going to do the paper work since it wasn't regulated. that was at Rockville, I called the Jessup barracks and they told me the same thing and said it would be a waste of time to go to them since they would turn me a way lol

The same thing happened to me at the glen burnie baracks.

adjusterr

Mar 28, 2011
    Indian Springs, Western MD

I have a friend who wants a S-12 after shooting my Lone Star Arms "Signcutter". Do I understand you plan to sell one, if so, PM me with info.

Attachments

• Ron with saiga (392 x 600).jpg
      Ron with saiga (392 x 600).jpg
      66 KB · Views: 405

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    9b35713f.jpg

4c4591c5.jpg

New lower HG installed, md arms low brass reliability kit installed. Got all the parts for the conversion and two md arms ten rd mags. Conversion pics coming shortly.

Great seller easy transaction.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    9b35713f.jpg

4c4591c5.jpg

New lower HG installed, md arms low brass reliability kit installed. Got all the parts for the conversion and two md arms ten rd mags. Conversion pics coming shortly.

Great seller easy translation.

Nice shotgun-glad you could figure out what he was saying ;)

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    mpdc4511 said:

Great seller easy transaction.

Can't go wrong with a md arms drum :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom