• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I don't know Mike personally, but if you described him I would probably know who you mean. I'm only personally aquainted with Kelly, Bill, and Pat.

Mike was the older well fit gentleman that had a lot of energy. Kind of reminded me of Dale from King of the Hill. Mike gave me a great orientation of the range three years ago and filled me in on any specific questions I had about the rules. Great RO overall but at the same time would lay down the hammer if he seen something unsafe.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I was planning to come down Sunday morning with another friend of mine. If you see me I will be the guy with the OD green .22 in the shape of a PS90.

winterfaust

Large Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Carroll County
    looks like we will have a regular ole get together... I will be there bright and early with my hands full...look forward to seeing some of you. Not sure of what I will be bringing

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    I will look for you guys. I'm probably just bringing the Mosin to the rifle range and then heading over to the pistol range.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    I was at the pistol range yesterday morning at opening. Left after only 45 mintues cuz my .22lr Buckmark pistol wouldn't go bang, and looks like I put it away last time not having tightened everything back down after cleaning. No tools on hand to address the issue...dangit!

winterfaust

Large Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Carroll County
    I tried. I had to reschedule the Engage carbine course for today due to a conflict later, but I still haven't finished up. How many showed up? I thought I would be done I time...

Sent from the Ether using TapaTalk 2

I saw Daggo66 there with his wife. decided not to introduce myself as conversation about my seemingly misuderstood post about Kelly was being discussed with another RO. Thats about all I know of, no one was actually speaking up. Oh well. Maybe Next time friend.

Clarification of my previous posts. I do not have any issue with Kelly, He has been perfectly cool with me and as a safety minded individual I think he does an excellent focused job in the lanes. I don't want to smear him or this range I just want everyone to enjoy to the fullest. :D

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Ok, well I am going to try to get a good meet up at Hap Baker for an upcoming get together and then follow up with a mid afternoon lunch somewhere close. More to come...

Sent from the Ether using TapaTalk 2

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Some of us are here...where are ya all?

Sorry I don't have a smart phone and just got home. I was on lane one with two friends of mine that wanted to come. We had plenty of fun and virtually nobody next to us as the place was nearly empty. We had a little competition to see who could get the tightest groups at the end. My PS90 clone .22 got a lot of talked about attention in the background .

The ROs were superb as usual and the pistol range was a sauna so we fired off a few magazines and left.

I would have liked to meet some of you but I guess being on the opposite side of the range did not make that possible. Maybe next time for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom