• MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    3583hn.jpg

tumblr_inline_mzekt0jehA1qcryb6.gif

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    FYI, take a look on Gunbroker and search for FN HP35s. These are not C&R, but are selling well under $500 with 10 round mags. You can get the 13 rounders later (not hard to find out of state). Just thought I'd mention this because the listings show the actual gun for sale while AIM has a representative sample.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    FYI, take a look on Gunbroker and search for FN HP35s. These are not C&R, but are selling well under $500 with 10 round mags. You can get the 13 rounders later (not hard to find out of state). Just thought I'd mention this because the listings show the actual gun for sale while AIM has a representative sample.

As long as Aim will ship mine mag free(which they will), I'll take my chances on a C&R one. No taxes, shipping is included in the price, no transfer fee and the magazine issues would be the same either way.

But it's always good to consider your options.

I'm shocked these are still in stock at AIM as of 5:11 pm EST

Last edited:

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    As long as Aim will ship mine mag free(which they will), I'll take my chances on a C&R one. No taxes, shipping is included in the price, no transfer fee and the magazine issues would be the same either way.

But it's always good to consider your options.

I doubt the Aim supply will last very long anyway.

You would need to get a decent transfer fee to make the GB HP35 a better deal. However, there are quite a few at like $400 - $470 or thereabouts. So with a $50 transfer + shipping...you do get the pics of the exact firearm and you do get a 10 round mag. Also, I contacted cdisales and according to them, a C&R pops in ever now and then. They said to look for it it in title or description. I will say when I looked recently, I didn't see any C&Rs. All that said, good luck with whatever you do (and post a pic!).

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    cdi's C&R's usually fall prey to auction fever, good for them, bad for us.

They have so many FH HPs listed, there are quite a few getting no bids. The price range I listed is for starting bids, but there is no reserve ....so with no bids....

Anyways, just throwing it out there as another option.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Tempting, I'm trying my hardest to pass.

Only 18 left...

... Unless they're playing their old "100 at a time" game.

6:20 PM We're sorry, only 18 of 'Fabrique Nationale Belgium Pre-63 Hi Power 9mm Pistol' (F3FNHPCR) currently available.

6:40 PM We're sorry, only 16 of 'Fabrique Nationale Belgium Pre-63 Hi Power 9mm Pistol' (F3FNHPCR) currently available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom