• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Is she perhaps taking advantage of some of DC's fine medicinal marijuana? She sure seems out of touch with reality. DC is the safest for who? Politicians maybe. Citizens? No way.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

toncapone1

Feb 12, 2013
    Maryland
    I almost sh*t myself when I heard her say that, then she praised the fact that she feels there is nothing to fear and we should go on as usual since it was handled so very swiftly

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    They deserve taxation without representation when they elect her

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Yep! Somebody had to set him up. Oh yeah his son was just arrested in VA recently too. That has to be a set up as well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    heard it on the way home...

"dc is the safest.. still can be attacked but still safe"

something like that.. what a joke.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    I once heard (don't recall the source) that people deserve the government they have. All these idiots were elected. Just reinforces the bumper sticker that stupid people should not be allowed to vote. Gray, Barry, Holmes-Norton, you get what the majority votes for. Says a lot about what our society has become. But at least we can now all feel safe walking the streets of our capital city since we have been reassured on the news that it is indeed a safe city. Right. :mad54:

I am not a politician. I only play one on TV.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I once heard (don't recall the source) that people deserve the government they have. All these idiots were elected. Just reinforces the bumper sticker that stupid people should not be allowed to vote. Gray, Barry, Holmes-Norton, you get what the majority votes for. Says a lot about what our society has become. But at least we can now all feel safe walking the streets of our capital city since we have been reassured on the news that it is indeed a safe city. Right. :mad54:

I am not a politician. I only play one on TV.

Nice quote but what does that say about us in Maryland? I do not believe I deserve Owe'Malley. That being said I do believe DC voters deserve the lack of representation that exists for them. Hypocritical, I know but oh well.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    DC has the highest number of cops per capita for their residents...with all the federal agencies they all have their own PD. The US Mint has their own police. The USSC has their own PD the list goes on. they are still not any safer than Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom