• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Does anyone else here read this blog (standupforamerica.wordpress.com)? The author is an aquaintance of mine with some interesting political philosophies, usually leaning toward throwing the crooks out. This particular discussion about the recent 2A bill caught my eye and I wanted to share it with the group.

http://standupforamerica.wordpress.com/2009/07/23/quick-hits-for-the-night/#more-2348

gruntz03

Jan 6, 2009
    Lusby
    I noticed that Bloomberg was with a coalition of mayors against illegal guns. I guess getting a license to carry a registered firearm is illegal now!

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    ahem; the way things are going, and the highlights glen beck has put on some issues lately, i suspect we'll have to be standing UP to America before this administration leaves office. woody.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I noticed that Bloomberg was with a coalition of mayors against illegal guns. I guess getting a license to carry a registered firearm is illegal now!

Did you see his little speech before the CCW vote?

Can you say double talking nonsense made up from his arse?
    Something about criminals having CCL and carrying back packs full of hand guns and nothing the police could do about it.

btw can someone tell me what state issues CCL to criminals and what the fee is? Maybe I can order one on line :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom