• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It seems the state of NY was kind enough to put together a website for the serfs citizens of NY so that they would know about the new assraping legislation that was recently rammed through passed in the NY legislature.

http://www.governor.ny.gov/2013/gun-reforms-faq

It would also seem that they haven't learned the now well-understood practice of being sure that their online documentation is air tight and forgot to register

http://www.nysafeact.net

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    Christ! At least NY is giving their citizens until the new year to register firearms. King O'Malley wants it done by the 1st of October. I deploy a lot and are truly concerned I might get turned into a felon if I'm not home when this stupid bill is finalized. AARRGGGG! How can those idiots not see this?!?!?!

Shaggy

Feb 8, 2013
    Westminster
    Christ! At least NY is giving their citizens until the new year to register firearms. King O'Malley wants it done by the 1st of October. I deploy a lot and are truly concerned I might get turned into a felon if I'm not home when this stupid bill is finalized. AARRGGGG! How can those idiots not see this?!?!?!

You forgot that the see us Vets with deployments as the next wave of terrorist. Ofcourse the want you to lose your gun rights. And this way they get to blam us for not following the law.

That's not even tinfoil hat thinking anymore. I would have called all of this crazy talk 15-20 years ago and I'm from Cali.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD

This was specifically brought up in the committee meeting and shot down by Frosh & Co. Again...SPECIFICALLY BROUGHT UP FOR ACTIVE DUTY SUBJECT TO DEPLOYMENT AND SHOT DOWN.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Wow, you can put 10 rounds in your mag at a range, or an NRA recognized competition, but at home you're limited to 7. (Between 4/15/13 and 4/15/14)

I know it's all unconstitutional, but that's really really blatant.

Nubz

Yankee Trash
    Mar 16, 2012
    I live in NY and I won't be registering or getting rid of anything.

We need more of that attitude not the "I better do this so I don't get in trouble" attitude.
    Which is the problem up here.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I live in NY and I won't be registering or getting rid of anything.

We need more of that attitude not the "I better do this so I don't get in trouble" attitude.
    Which is the problem up here.

They believe themselves to be our keepers, and too many folks have bought into the comfort and coddling.

Their dream for a mollified and controlled population, is a freeman's nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom