• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    I"m actually looking for the same thing (Remington 870 express). How much did it cost at Dicks? The BassPro store in Arundel Mills has them for $299 (with 26" barrel). I'm looknig for an 18" barrel for HD, which they do not have.

nu, where are you located? Gun Connection in White Marsh isn't a bad drive from the Fort Meade area and I'd be surprised if Dan didn't have a Remmy that you're looking for.

nuShooter

Nov 26, 2008
    Howard County
    nu, where are you located? Gun Connection in White Marsh isn't a bad drive from the Fort Meade area and I'd be surprised if Dan didn't have a Remmy that you're looking for.

I'm working it out with Dan right now. I'm just weighing my money options right now. I once bought a Gerber knife at Bass Pro only to find it half priced at most places online. I'd like to shop around before I spend the money.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Im a newbie, what do you mean when you say bait....
    Please forgive the responses to your first posts. Once you stick around for a while you will understand why we are naturally suspiscious of such questions. Once people know you are not someone who is here to counter the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (RKBA) and once we know you, it will be like this thread never existed.

Ive almost decided on getting a family member shotgun I didnt think he would ever sell it. Once I learn how to post some pictures ill put them up he dont have the specs of it so maybe yall can help me out.
    There are two ways to post pictures. You can do it from a photosharing sight like Photobucket, or you can upload from your computer.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    ok...let me explain to you...if you are new an dont know much about firearms owning/ purchasing/ shooting/and cleaning etc...then you can learn a lot from this forum...If you are trying to bait/entrap or otherwise trick people to get a rise out of them and stir up tempers by asking antagonizing questions...you will not earn any respect here and could be banned by moderators (if i am not mistaken but i know you wont make the members of this forum too happy)...If you are PRO-2 Amendment rights then you are welcome here...

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    ok...let me explain to you...if you are new an dont know much about firearms owning/ purchasing/ shooting/and cleaning etc...then you can learn a lot from this forum...If you are trying to bait/entrap or otherwise trick people to get a rise out of them and stir up tempers by asking antagonizing questions...you will not earn any respect here and could be banned by moderators (if i am not mistaken but i know you wont make the members of this forum too happy)...If you are PRO-2 Amendment rights then you are welcome here...

Newbies to the entire situation will not be pro 2A or anti 2A, they will be neutral to the entire thing because they know nothing about either. One does not have to be pro 2A to be here, they just have to not be antis.
    A new person should be welcome and we can educate them to the fun of the sport and the importance of the right, it is natural they will have questions that seem like ones an anti would have being entirely new, so let's be tolerant and welcoming. Let's give benefit of the doubt.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Newbies to the entire situation will not be pro 2A or anti 2A, they will be neutral to the entire thing because they know nothing about either. One does not have to be pro 2A to be here, they just have to not be antis.
    A new person should be welcome and we can educate them to the fun of the sport and the importance of the right, it is natural they will have questions that seem like ones an anti would have being entirely new, so let's be tolerant and welcoming. Let's give benefit of the doubt.

:thumbsup:

Another thing to keep in mind, not everyone grew up aroud guns, and unless you are basically a legal/political junkie, most people have no idea what "shall issue", "castle doctrine" or even "EBR" mean, even though they are terms we throw around all the time like it's nothing. I had a conversation today with a family member who had no idea you could get a permit in some states to carry a firearm, much less almost all of them, sometime soon I'll take him shooting, and he is going to get a gun to protect his family, he isn't really anti gun, just doesn't know much about them outside of video games, the news and the movies. To most people, the news and movies teaches them, that an AR turns a person into a one man army, and can spray hundreds of rounds into targets from the hip, we all know better, but we all had to learn it somewhere, and what better place to learn the truth than from Maryland's premier shooting community;)

Welcome Steve:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom