• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I called about an armed security position 10 years ago. When they told me the salary I laughed. I said "you expect me to CARE about someone else's property enough to have a gun, but only want to pay $xx.xx? No thank you". Then she said it was MORE for MY protection against possible theft. I again laughed and hung up the phone.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    Where do you want to work, how much do you want to make and do you speak any other languages (i.e. russian / spanish-portguese)... through family i'm connected the owner of a national security firm.

Also, do you have any law enforcement / military background (mp) -shoot me a pm with the info

whitelightning777

May 20, 2013
    I had a part time gig with Dunbar like 5 years ago drivin trucks. $10.50 an hour. Left in a HURRY. Plus those guys are IDIOTS. Many of them impersonate police officers with their little purchased dunbar badge and none of them should have carry permits. The guys at that company were seriously scary. AVOID IT!

Some of them are. What branch did you work out of? I work out of Frederick, night shift. PM me if you know of a better armed position, for example something like guarding the banks. Currently, I work nights.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    I know MoCo officers working at a shopping center, 4 hr shifts. Except for the coordinator ($40), they only make $35/hr. These are veteran officers in uniform and county cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom