• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • f1racecar

MDS Supporter
    Feb 11, 2011
    Havre de Grace
    Great gun show coming up (1500 tables), 18-20 Dec 15 not to far from Vally Forge pa:

GPS ADDRESS:1601 EGYPT ROAD PHOENIXVILLE, PA 19460
    (LOCATION TAKES YOU TO OAKS PIZZERIA TAKE THE SECOND LEFT AT LIGHT AND FOLLOW SIGNS FOR EXPO CENTER)

http://www.eaglearmsgunshows.com

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I've been to both Chantilly and The Oaks many times. They're different, and I agree with John from MD, The Oaks is heavier on ammo, and definitely C&R. While you're in the Philly area, have a cheese steak.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I went up thar yesterday, thanks be to wifey dearest gettin' the date wrong. :banghead:

Doh! That sucks! :/

Back in the day, my dad and I went to Pikesville on the wrong weekend. It wasn't nearly as long a drive as Oaks...but we were still pretty bummed. We've been double checking ever since ;)

Feb 28, 2013
    We went to Harrisburg after that.

....After havin' to give 9 bucks to the PA Turnpike Commission to get over thar. :o

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    I started going to this show when I grew up in the Philly area and it was at Valley Forge. I like the new location at Oaks a bit better compared to the old one. There's usually a ton of C&R tables there, with one guy towards the back of the hall that only sells M1 Garands that are mint.

Side note: You never know what the other halls will be having as far as events go. Once there was a Reptile show going on the same day as the gun show. I saw people walking around the gun show with those plastic clamshells with bearded dragons, snakes, etc.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I can't imagine how busy this show is going to be this year. With the PA governor trying to do the anti 2A thing, I can see thousands of firearms going home with new owners and I can't imagine how many thousands of rounds of ammo will be sold.

Good luck to anyone going to this show.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    That was the first gun show where I saw people taking palettes of ammo out of a show. There is at least room to move around without being 3 deep from a table like the old Valley Forge show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom