• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Has anyone purchased this book?

http://store.baltimoresun.com/written-under-fire-baltimore-sun-paperback-book.html

This is a compilation of reports from Baltimore Sun war correspondents in Europe. They also have a combo deal w/ the book and a CD of radio announcements that covers the same time frame as the book.

Not to be a d1ck, but why would we want to support anything having to do with the Baltimore Sun?

Edit: Just realized I started out my 2600th post with the words "Not to be a d1ck". :lol2:

Sonofagun

Mar 8, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    Not to be a d1ck, but why would we want to support anything having to do with the Baltimore Sun?

Edit: Just realized I started out my 2600th post with the words "Not to be a d1ck". :lol2:

Maybe someone else will chime in about this since the book chronicles the WWII time period. Maybe the Sun had a better reputation as a news provider back in the 40's.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Maybe someone else will chime in about this since the book chronicles the WWII time period. Maybe the Sun had a better reputation as a news provider back in the 40's.

Maybe, but they would be making money off of any support of the book now. The Baltimore Sun is one of the last organizations I would think any of us that are Pro 2A would want to support. Of course my opinion is heavily biased based on their endorsement of Anthony Brown for Governor, their support for FSA2013, etc., etc., etc., etc. :tdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom