• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrotherOfTheRepublic

Jun 27, 2014
    Baltimore County
    Leave a comment on this youtube video and tell Hogan exactly how you feel about our current legislation. I already said what I felt need to be said. Feel free to give my comment a read, My youtube name is Thomas Jefferson. Make sure your voice is heard.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    You know what turned Ehrlich and Ed Norris away from changing anything 2A wise in MD....the frantic and lunatic 2A "advocates". According to Ed Norris he and Ehrlich were interested in taking a look at 2A and the folks that met with them and arranged meetings drove them away.

Act normal folks. Give the guy some time to at least move in. Don't load his social media up with a bunch of non sense that he's not going to be able to change in his first 2 hours in the Mansion.

I think if we are sensible for a change and do not "live and die" by guns we have a chance.

Relax.

BrotherOfTheRepublic

Jun 27, 2014
    Baltimore County
    You know what turned Ehrlich and Ed Norris away from changing anything 2A wise in MD....the frantic and lunatic 2A "advocates". According to Ed Norris he and Ehrlich were interested in taking a look at 2A and the folks that met with them and arranged meetings drove them away.

Act normal folks. Give the guy some time to at least move in. Don't load his social media up with a bunch of non sense that he's not going to be able to change in his first 2 hours in the Mansion.

I think if we are sensible for a change and do not "live and die" by guns we have a chance.

Relax.

I get what you're saying and I don't think I mentioned anything that could be considered lunacy lol. But you heard what the man said in the video.

Mr H

Banana'd

Relax.

This.

We must not press the man.

Allow the house to be built before crashing the housewarming, please.

There is still a lot of time for the current Administration to plan their Last Act of Defiance, and O'Mao will be running the show for a week into the new GA session.

We want to get this right. IMO we can do without it being "right now" (especially since it can't happen yet!)

BrotherOfTheRepublic

Jun 27, 2014
    Baltimore County
    This.

We must not press the man.

Allow the house to be built before crashing the housewarming, please.

There is still a lot of time for the current Administration to plan their Last Act of Defiance, and O'Mao will be running the show for a week into the new GA session.

We want to get this right. IMO we can do without it being "right now" (especially since it can't happen yet!)

I agree that it will take time. There's too much wrong with the current law to have anything be done overnight. But I do think that our new administration should know how we feel. We have to do something for ourselves and I think that something is speaking our minds.

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Everything he can do to right the wrongs done by his predecessor on gun control by himself, right now, with his magic pen, would be greatly appreciated by me.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I agree that it will take time. There's too much wrong with the current law to have anything be done overnight. But I do think that our new administration should know how we feel. We have to do something for ourselves and I think that something is speaking our minds.

Larry knows exactly how we feel.

We've talked at length about it.

That's good enough for me at this point.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Everything he can do to right the wrongs done by his predecessor on gun control by himself, right now, with his magic pen, would be greatly appreciated by me.

Unfortunately thats basically nothing right now. If we get pushy, we will be ignored.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    His actions are going to be decided based on meetings, not Youtube comments. Just let MSI do its thing.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    As a avid hunter, I'm going to beat on his newly minted Governorship with a set of deer antlers and demand nighttime and Sunday hunting on private land. I'm one of a whopping 6% percent of the Maryland electorate and I want him to act, immediately, on behalf of the 1/3rd of hunters that voted for him. And if he's smart, he'll listen to the other 2/3rds that didn't vote at all. After all, they count just as much, or more, as those who took time to go to the polls.....

Yes! It's sarcasm.

The man hasn't even moved in yet and people are already demanding carry permits.

That's the last thing he cares about right now.

Breeeeeeeeeeath.

Good things come to clingers who wait.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I'm going to be guided by some of the more politically savvy here before I do anything. I assume a strategy is being formulated.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    "First of all, we're not going to do anything to roll back any of the gun laws that have already been passed."

How could he? If he had that kind of power while he's in the executive branch then something has gone seriously wrong with the American system of government. The legislative branch definitely isn't going to do it, all he can do by pushing the repeal of SB281 is lose political capital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom