• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Looking to upgrade my HD shotgun, Dicks has the 9 +1 shot 590a1 with adjustable ghost ring sights and high visibility front sight post for $449. Thoughts?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Nova and the 590 are the top 2 defensive pumps you can get IMO. The 8 shot units are a little long and front heavy but still great.

If you get a 590 be sure its a Ghost Ring model. Adding good sights will cost $200 to add them correctly and the Mossberg Ghost Rings are great.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    clandestine said:
    Nova and the 590 are the top 2 defensive pumps you can get IMO. The 8 shot units are a little long and front heavy but still great.

If you get a 590 be sure its a Ghost Ring model. Adding good sights will cost $200 to add them correctly and the Mossberg Ghost Rings are great.

I almost took it home with me last night, I will later in the week. It just felt right.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    You're not helping to talk me out of this you know. :)

Alright I'll give it a shot. Mil-spec so there's points right there. Great warranty and cs. Also slug capable with sights from the factory. So ammo interchangability and the aftermarket for these is pretty darn good cause everyone wants to customize there's. Am I helping yet?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    mopar92 said:
    Alright I'll give it a shot. Mil-spec so there's points right there. Great warranty and cs. Also slug capable with sights from the factory. So ammo interchangability and the aftermarket for these is pretty darn good cause everyone wants to customize there's. Am I helping yet?

Dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom