• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Good post I was looking at the website the other day I knew they had these and forgot.

Ive looked at those off and on, especially when Centerfire puts them onsale for $220 something. A little coarser than I want but not outside the realm of possibilities.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Ive looked at those off and on, especially when Centerfire puts them onsale for $220 something. A little coarser than I want but not outside the realm of possibilities.

I have not seen any of those in person but I do have the Norinco 1887 and 1897 replicas . They both have a good fit and finish and I have had no function issues with them .

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have not seen any of those in person but I do have the Norinco 1887 and 1897 replicas . They both have a good fit and finish and I have had no function issues with them .

You know this brings up an interesting question, I was looking at an old 10 gauge colt the other day that had been cut down a long time ago. How hard is it to find low power cowboy loads at a reasonable price? I really dont want to get into reloading shotgun shells.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    You know this brings up an interesting question, I was looking at an old 10 gauge colt the other day that had been cut down a long time ago. How hard is it to find low power cowboy loads at a reasonable price? I really dont want to get into reloading shotgun shells.

I dont know about cowboy loads I never really tried them . I run low brass shot or reduced recoil buck through the 1887 and 1897 .

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I dont know about cowboy loads I never really tried them . I run low brass shot or reduced recoil buck through the 1887 and 1897 .

Ya then I found it has 32" barrels but was listed as a coach. Hmmmm not into cutting down nice colts.

A Husq 51 would be ideal but they have gotten so expensive lately.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Ya then I found it has 32" barrels but was listed as a coach. Hmmmm not into cutting down nice colts.

A Husq 51 would be ideal but they have gotten so expensive lately.

Thats my plan for the York show at the end of the month its either to come home with a coach gun or something I can turn into one .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom