• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    Does anyone know of any good airsoft stores in MD? My kids want to go to an airsoft "store" for some reason. They usually order all their equipment online but have decided to see if they can browse in person. Any help is appreciated.

tinydata

Jul 29, 2011
    Potomac
    The only "store" I know of would be Tactical Airsoft Arena in Rockville. My advice would be to skip on this- high prices, small selection, and occasionally rude staff.

Airsoft CQB in Manassas , VA has a larger selection but they still can't beat online pricing or selection.

If all they want to do is look, Airsoft CQB is probably better. Evike and Airsoft GI usually have some sort of online 20% coupon running- you really can't beat that.

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    I know all about the "retail" part of this expedition all too well. They usually just get their stuff from Evike, but they are determined to burn my gas and spend my money on tax this time.

It looks like East Coast Airsoft might be the destination. Anyone been there?

blackseven

Regular Guy
    Aug 30, 2011
    Paintball pandemic in bel air carries some airsoft.

Yep it used to be JCs, but it's a MUCH improved store now, they have so much more stuff in stock now it's night and day.

The guy that works there is cool, not super personable, but he knows his shit.

eurobuff

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 21, 2011
    I know your son wants a Tokyo Marui M4. $200. Comes with the charger and two 100rd mags. I might have my Tokyo Marui G18C as well. I'll throw that in for another $50.

I'll burn your money and not your gas :) Plus this stuff has been sitting in my house for like 10 years in the box.

ReplaySports

Mar 6, 2013
    Replay Sports has both a retail store and an Indoor Airsoft Arena.
    The retail store is at 53 West McKinsey Road, Severna Park, Maryland 21146. You can reach them at 410.793.5050
    They have a large selection of guns and accessories as well as repair services.
    The Airsoft Arena is open Thursday-Saturday at 550 Crain Highway North, units 12/13, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
    The website for both locations is replayairsoft.com

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Paintball pandemic now named pandemic outfitters,

Has paintball, airsoft, and firearms parts/accessories. Even has an assortment of ammo, .22lr .223 and 7.62 last time I was there

CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    There's one in Calvert County. Don't know name. I'm not into air soft but have heard some of the guys I work with talk about it. Will ask them tomorrow about name and location.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    For what it's worth tactical airsoft arena has reopened under new management. Staff is a lot more professional now, selection is still meh but getting better. I think if they get more time to clear old stock and reinvest it into better stuff the pro shop will be better.

Online is better if you can get free shipping. Otherwise it's only marginally better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom