• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    MDShooter friends!

As the current Maryland Shall Issue Chair for the Events & Outreach Committee, I invite you to support our community by teaming up with MSI to bring 2A materials to your favorite range(s) & local gun store(s).

We would like to identify two, individuals per gun shop, range or/and Industry Partner (IP) to be our Events Outreach Coordinator. Your 'job' would be to visit that IP from time to time (at least monthly), and drop off brochures as needed; just let me know how many MSI brochures you need (via e-mail). Also, a few times a year, help us ask them to spread the word about special events such as rally's or other events MSI will sponsor over the year. That's it. And you don't even have to be an MSI member (but please do join), just be a trusted member/associate and friend of Liberty!

If you are interested please e-mail me your snail mail address & the name of your favorite range and gun-shop: Events@Marylandshallissue.org

If you have questions (or suggestions), feel free to include your phone number and the best time to reach you.
    Thank you,
    Jacqueline

Last edited:

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    i'm in. i frequent three facilities, and i distribute what i can in each. i need pens and stickers and more tri-folds/ brochures. one of the three stores is an IP, the other two are not but they allow me to involve MSI information.

i have one NRA bumper sticker, seven MSI stickers and zero pens to work with as i type this.

please advise via PM. thanks.

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    i'm in. i frequent three facilities, and i distribute what i can in each. i need pens and stickers and more tri-folds/ brochures. one of the three stores is an IP, the other two are not but they allow me to involve MSI information.

i have one NRA bumper sticker, seven MSI stickers and zero pens to work with as i type this.

please advise via PM. thanks.
    Woodstock---PM and e-mail have been sent.

Thank you for always stepping up... For MSI and for me personally... Such as when I was working on my Personal Protection Outside the Home instructor certification.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    PM me ...

Fegan's Taxidermy

I've loaded them up with materials in the past and they are way past due for a refresh. They get a lot of hunter business, as well as a Pro-2A clientele.

I've also been feeding them info on the 'long gun registry' bills this legislative season. They've also supported MSI in the past, sponsoring meetings and attending 2ATuesday rallies.

PM me to coordinate pickup of brochures, posters, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom