• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    Basic Fundamentals of Handgun marksmanship. This class is to get new shooters familiarized with the before, during, and after stages of shooting. I focus a lot more on the during portion but safety is the common theme throughout the entire course.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Is 7/14 a go? If so I need to find 400 rounds of .223 at reasonable prices. I thought I had a line on cheap name brand .223 but that didn't pan out...

Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    I got alot of shooters on the books that still have not put in a deposit but with the numbers I have, we can run the class.

dc44

Dec 26, 2012
    Why is the next session of more advanced handgun course the week after the beginner one? (July 21/28.) I'm assuming your intro course would fulfill the "verifiable source of basic pistol instruction" requirement, but failing that, what kind of instruction do you consider good enough?

C45P312

Jan 17, 2012
    Virginia
    As a VA resident, is there anything I need to know to attend the Combat Hangun course in July? Didn't know if there was a magazine capacity restriction or what not.

thanks!

Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    Why is the next session of more advanced handgun course the week after the beginner one? (July 21/28.) I'm assuming your intro course would fulfill the "verifiable source of basic pistol instruction" requirement, but failing that, what kind of instruction do you consider good enough?

There are those shooters that are competent enough to participate in course's at a higher level that have no formal training and do not meet the required level of instruction. Instruction from a competent instructor in a formal setting will suffice as a basic requirement for the combat course's. If you have questions regarding what will suffice please email me at AJ@EngageArmament.com. This is so both the student and the instructor "hit the ground running" when we start getting into higher level training. I try to keep a balance in speed between the slower and faster shooters so everyone gets they're monies worth.

Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    As a VA resident, is there anything I need to know to attend the Combat Hangun course in July? Didn't know if there was a magazine capacity restriction or what not.

thanks!

As long as you satisfy the training requirement and sign up then there are no restrictions on magazine capacity when bringing them into state. Also make sure that when transporting the firearm that it is in a locked case and unloaded with the ammunition separate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom