VOTER ALERT: VOTING MACHINE ERRORS ARE BEING REPORTED!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDQUSA

May 27, 2010
    VOTER ALERT: VOTING MACHINE ERRORS ARE BEING REPORTED!

Please review your ballot for errors before casting your final ballot!
    If you identify any issues please inform the Election Judge at your Polling Place before casting your ballot. After voting, please notify a Central Committee member of the Ballot issue.

Please share this post!

Thank you and please vote carefully,

Joe Woods
    https://www.facebook.com/councilman.woods

Attachments

• MACHINE ERRORS 1.jpg
      MACHINE ERRORS 1.jpg
      76.3 KB · Views: 816

Deep Thought

Jan 27, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Can I inspect the data written on the storage device? Audit the software code used to tally the votes? Reviewing and reconciling what the user interface reports as your ballot will probably only reveal software bugs, nothing truly malicious.

The integrity of the voting process is completely undermined by electronic voting. I wish more people realized that.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Can I inspect the data written on the storage device? Audit the software code used to tally the votes? Reviewing and reconciling what the user interface reports as your ballot will probably only reveal software bugs, nothing truly malicious.

The integrity of the voting process is completely undermined by electronic voting. I wish more people realized that.

I agree.

This is what happens when you multiply 9 buy 6 and let Liberals do the math.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

-Joseph Stalin

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Voting has become such a joke in America.
    Not only do we get just two choices, with electronic voting machines that have no paper trail, are easily hacked, and can be secretly programmed, voting is just about useless.
    We have the illusion of being able to choose, nothing more.

Kiev88cm

KB3ZKX
    Sep 24, 2009

:thumbsup:

NRyan

Dec 18, 2012
    After you vote you should get two receipts. One goes to the election official, the other you retain yourself so you can verify your vote was recorded correctly.

Deep Thought

Jan 27, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    They need to make those machines Open Sourced instead of a no-bid contract.

While I'm a fan of OSS, it wouldn't do any good. There'd be no validation that the machines were running the same copy of code that the public inspected. And, in the end, still no validation that the votes were accurately tallied.

Mixing electronics and voting is just a bad idea. I'm certainly no technophobe, but these devices just present far too many opportunities to subvert the voting process.

Anyone want to start a voting machine manufacturing business? No doubt someone smarter than me has figured this out - so why are they still in use?

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I went for early voting today. No issues. The review was exactly what I had picked on the touch screen.

I didnt receive any receipt nor did I see anything printed out at all.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    we do have Maryland reports, where if you don't tap the R choice accurately it defaults to the D be sure to review your ballot carefully, and if you have concerns, hail a judge This is formally being raised as a concern to state officials

This should be a sticky.

MDQUSA

May 27, 2010
    Harford County had some issues at the Edgewood and Jarrettsville poling location on the first day. The election board replaced the machines with issues as soon as it was detected.

Some other people have reported they had errors on the ballot after reviewing however, they corrected the error before casting the ballot.

This message is to inform the voter to take the time to review your ballot for errors ( yours or the machines) before casting it.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I made a comment on Sling Blades thread about illegals voting. What if every DINO vote went to the Democrat. Even if it was done maliciously they would say they were registered Democrats their vote went to the Democrat, whats the problem? All the Democrats in Maryland vote the party line.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I made a comment on Sling Blades thread about illegals voting. What if every DINO vote went to the Democrat. Even if it was done maliciously they would say they were registered Democrats their vote went to the Democrat, whats the problem? All the Democrats in Maryland vote the party line.

The hell we do!!! Not this one. I don't believe I have voted "D" in a general for a looooong time. I know your just using that as an example.

Mr H

Banana'd
    A couple notes...

Any irregularities at a polling place should be reported to a judge immediately, and if you can have a couple witnesses to your report, all the better.

Also, if you come across any situations you know are inaccurate, contact an elected official you are confident will take it seriously so that they can investigate it and file a grievance if needed.

I saw an instance today where there were about 8-10 voters listed for a single address, that was a 2-bedroom single level home. Nic Kipke is looking into it.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Voting has become such a joke in America.
    Not only do we get just two choices, with electronic voting machines that have no paper trail, are easily hacked, and can be secretly programmed, voting is just about useless.
    We have the illusion of being able to choose, nothing more.

Two choices? In my District the majority of office holders are unopposed. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom