• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    looking for my last pre oct buy looking fro a unconverted saiga or vepr or ????? what do you have in the caliber

ziptiespec

If no IPs have anything in stock then I'd suggest you look at the Waffen Werks Ak-74s that Classic Arms has in stock now: http://www.classicfirearms.com/long-guns

And yeah, AKs do suck. Still, I felt I needed to have one in 7.62 as well as one in 5.45 before the door shuts in October. I'm still trying to figure out what collection I'm building. Semi-modern military-like rifles? 3 ARs for every AK? Purely impulse buys? Hahahaha...

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I'm hoping to be able to put this to the test soon. My first regulated purchase (S&W M&P-15 submitted ~04/21 through an FFL requiring MSP "ND" before release) VS my most recent (WW AK-74 submitted a couple of weeks ago through an "on-time" release FFL). Duel of the... hopefully month!

Im just messing with Blacktalon. He works at Scotts and I always rag on him .

Enjoy both of your guns. :thumbsup:

ziptiespec

Im just messing with Blacktalon. He works at Scotts and I always rag on him .

Enjoy both of your guns. :thumbsup:

Ah, I got ya - didn't realize that you guys knew each other from Scott's. I, like many others, have heard lots of negative talk about AK accuracy though. Sadly (should have gotten into this sooner!) this will be my first AR and AK so I do honestly hope to have the ability to see for myself soon. I have another AK (in 7.62) in the backlog, but it's with the same FFL that has my AR so I won't be seeing it for some time. I'm hoping that I get the calls for the AR and 5.45 AK within a few days of each other. Then it'll be like Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom