Ok...Which IP is gonna order these prior to Oct 1?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    I was debating throwing an AK on the credit card before Oct. 1 and now it's not a debate I want one of those NOW!!!

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    not worth the money buy a real sidefolde that looks like crap
    Look like crap? Maybe. Functional? Yes.

I have a SAM 7R and love it...wish I had know a few months ago when I got it, they would be doing this. Is it true Russian / Commbloc design? Not really, but there is one thing I like about Arsenal, you get a quality product from the factory, with a warranty for a market "fair" price.

Now...is it as good as what you and Chad can turn out? No, it probably is not but, I don't have any concerns purchasing anything with Arsenal's name on it.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Look like crap? Maybe. Functional? Yes.

I have a SAM 7R and love it...wish I had know a few months ago when I got it, they would be doing this. Is it true Russian / Commbloc design? Not really, but there is one thing I like about Arsenal, you get a quality product from the factory, with a warranty for a market "fair" price.

Now...is it as good as what you and Chad can turn out? No, it probably is not but, I don't have any concerns purchasing anything with Arsenal's name on it.

Besides the -74 brake and being semi auto, it's actually a pretty accurate replica of the Bulgarian military's side folding AK (AR-M1F41).

http://www.arsenal-bg.com/defense_police/7,62ar-m1f41.html

I'd rather it was stamped but that's not a deal breaker. I want to pick one up but the only thing I can't get past is the clunky receiver stock extension (even though that's accurate to the original too).

Last edited:

MovingFusion

Dec 29, 2012
    You can order these online straight from K-VAR.com and have them shipped to your FFL. There some sort of price break for the first 1500 sold. It's on their website. Whether that's a better deal than working with a familiar*friendly FFL who is getting it at dealer prices, I cant say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom