McDoogal's
    Thats why you dressed as a banana? :D:innocent0

oh%20snap.gif

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I pooped today.

That is my response to that.

Rabbit walks up to Bear as Bear is dropping a deuce.

Rabbit says "So it's true, you do poop in the woods."

Bears says "Yepper... I do it all the time. And I have a question for you Rabbit. Do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?"

Rabbits says "No, I never have had that problem at all. Why do you ask?"

Bear picked up Rabbit... Wiped his ass, tossed Rabbit into the bushes and says "Thanks... I was out of paper."

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    Guy sits next to his friend at the bar and says, "Man, I am having a hard time with Freudian slips, the other day, I tried to ask the woman at the Amtrak ticket counter for a ticket to Pittsburgh, but all I could see is her large breasts and I accidentally say "Can I have a ticket to 'tittsburg'".

The other guy says, "yeah, I have the same problem, the other day I was having breakfast with my wife and I was trying to say, "could you please pass the butter?", but instead I said "Bitch, you ruined my life!!!".

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Guy sits next to his friend at the bar and says, "Man, I am having a hard time with Freudian slips, the other day, I tried to ask the woman at the Amtrak ticket counter for a ticket to Pittsburgh, but all I could see is her large breasts and I accidentally say "Can I have a ticket to 'tittsburg'".

The other guy says, "yeah, I have the same problem, the other day I was having breakfast with my wife and I was trying to say, "could you please pass the butter?", but instead I said "Bitch, you ruined my life!!!".

boy-that-escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    After some of your posts in..... Taking a SBR to the range and the Speedbump posts maybe you need to take some of your own advice. :wtf:

You may have a bit of a point. On the taking the SBR to the range, I think the OP got his questions answered and the conversation moved on from there. At this point its getting a bit OT but come on its nothing like this thread. The OP got his question answered, was not insulted and had a flowing conversation. On the Speedbump, first thats in WC forum which is very different and I am think I only made a single comment related to why I think people are speeding in the area that "needed" speed bumps. Again, no insulting of the OP, just general discussion.

I think both conversations are very different than this thread. This is the kind of thread where someone gets done and says I am never going back to that forum. Other people read it and get pissed as they were looking for the answer that he asked and found a bunch of pages of people wasting everyone's time. Thats very different than a post that answers the OP question and then moves into other areas. But hey, thats just my opinion... if you enjoyed reading this crap, go for it. Simply saying I am somewhat guilty too, does not excuse the crap posts in this thread... Are you defending this thread? If your only point is just that I have done it too, well take a look at the post counts... I am doing it a LOT less often...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom