• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    California is going ape-#*@ over vaping, and trying to get rid of it entirely.

Interesting, since they allow families to skip vaccinations, and are responsible for this epidemic problem with Measels.

That whole state is a backwards mess of self-righteous a-holes.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    California is going ape-#*@ over vaping, and trying to get rid of it entirely.

Interesting, since they allow families to skip vaccinations, and are responsible for this epidemic problem with Measels.

That whole state is a backwards mess of self-righteous a-holes.

Big tobacco hates vaping cause they're losing money.

The Feds and states hate it cause they're losing money.

Everyone else thinks it's great. I know ten people that have quit smoking because of vaping. These were die hard smokers too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reddobie0

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Lost Somewhere
    So when do you go back to being a normal person and drop that small crack pipe? It seems to me it is just replacing cigarettes in a modern form. I know before I get flamed that it is healthier, but when do you drop it and do the healthiest of all and not need it? I had guys cut trees down at my house and the one worker couldn't keep that little plastic or glass pipe out of his mouth for longer than 5 minutes. He had attached around his neck like a dog collar.

Vaping industry doesn't want you to quit because then they are losing money!

nutz

Closer to 5's than 10's
    Jun 29, 2011
    Near Indian Head, Md.
    I know before I get flamed that it is healthier,

Until the studies are done and reports released, it will remain an unknown. However, sucking chemicals through a straw is probably not good for you.

Some things people have submitted about their experiences......
    "After smoking the e-cigs, her lips swelled four times the size of her lip and she had trouble breathing. She then went to the emergency room and on top of the previous symptoms, she had a rash in her mouth, her face was swollen, and her throat was itchy and numb. The doctors ran test and found an antihistamine in her blood stream that came from e-cigs."

"After using e-cig, felt very sick and dizzy then started sweating badly. felt the need to go to sleep early and while in bed started to vomit."

"My husband was charging his White Rhino e-cigarette, when we heard a loud bang the product had exploded"

“Electronic cigarettes and cigars are billed as a safer way to get a nicotine high, but a Florida man learned just how dangerous they can be this week. One of the devices exploded in his mouth, ripping out part of his tongue and several teeth while badly burning his face.”

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/aboutf...boutthecenterfortobaccoproducts/ucm361437.pdf

nutz

Closer to 5's than 10's
    Jun 29, 2011
    Near Indian Head, Md.
    I know before I get flamed that it is healthier,

Until the studies are done and reports released, it will remain an unknown. However, sucking chemicals through a straw is probably not good for you.

"After smoking the e-cigs, her lips swelled four times the size of her lip and she had trouble breathing. She then went to the emergency room and on top of the previous symptoms, she had a rash in her mouth, her face was swollen, and her throat was itchy and numb. The doctors ran test and found an antihistamine in her blood stream that came from e-cigs."

“Electronic cigarettes and cigars are billed as a safer way to get a nicotine high, but a Florida man learned just how dangerous they can be this week. One of the devices exploded in his mouth, ripping out part of his tongue and several teeth while badly burning his face.”

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/aboutf...boutthecenterfortobaccoproducts/ucm361437.pdf

CorpsmanUp

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 19, 2010
    St Mary's County
    I don't think anyone ever said vaping is good for you.

I have been cig free for two years coming up this March.

I smoked for almost 10 years. About a pack every week or so. Not a heavy smoker.

Picked up an ecig to see if it would help me kick the habit.

Only took a pull when I felt the urge to smoke. I believe it worked because not only was I able to get nicotine (that you can reduce gradually) but I was able to mimic the habit as well.

After a while I just stopped puffing on the ecig.

I do puff on it every now and then because it sits on my desk.

Plan on getting rid of that too.

It isn't healthy for you, but it isn't as bad as cigs.

So far I have gotten my mother in law, brother in law, and sister in law to stop smoking by using ecigs.

The also have 100's of dollars back in their pockets.

reddobie0

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Lost Somewhere
    I don't think anyone ever said vaping is good for you.

I have been cig free for two years coming up this March.

I smoked for almost 10 years. About a pack every week or so. Not a heavy smoker.

Picked up an ecig to see if it would help me kick the habit.

Only took a pull when I felt the urge to smoke. I believe it worked because not only was I able to get nicotine (that you can reduce gradually) but I was able to mimic the habit as well.

After a while I just stopped puffing on the ecig.

I do puff on it every now and then because it sits on my desk.

Plan on getting rid of that too.

It isn't healthy for you, but it isn't as bad as cigs.

So far I have gotten my mother in law, brother in law, and sister in law to stop smoking by using ecigs.

The also have 100's of dollars back in their pockets.

Good for you!!:thumbsup: I hope most people do this instead of just transferring to an ecig and not quitting completely. Should have a goal to eventually stop the ecig.

ryu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Jan 8, 2014
    Howard County
    Ecigs are orders of magnitude safer than regular cigarettes. While there are still the cardio effects of nicotine, you don't get the tar and associated smoke byproducts in your lung and mouth. Plus the common stories like corpsmanup's about how a more effective replacement it is than patches or gum. The filling liquid has different grades of nicotine concentration, so cutting can be even more gradual.

I'm concerned about the appeal of the variety of flavors, but I do prefer getting those secondhand rather than tobacco smoke. I hope that they won't be regulated too much that current smokers won't try them and stay with the bigger harm.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

"After using e-cig, felt very sick and dizzy then started sweating badly. felt the need to go to sleep early and while in bed started to vomit."

"My husband was charging his White Rhino e-cigarette, when we heard a loud bang the product had exploded"

So you are an expert on ecigs, because you read something. The store that opened up does not sell the Blu or the other cheap gas station ones. They are going to sell the ones that Mrs. DA and I use. Go bash something else that you read about.

I'm 14 months on the ecig and have never felt better in my life. I was at 18mg 14 months ago. Now I'm at 6 mg and will be dropping to 3mg on my next order of juice.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I read that if you keep that glass weenie hanging out of your mouth longer than 13 months you will get buck teeth.. Is it true ?? :shrug::shrug:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    So you are an expert on ecigs, because you read something. The store that opened up does not sell the Blu or the other cheap gas station ones. They are going to sell the ones that Mrs. DA and I use. Go bash something else that you read about.

I'm 14 months on the ecig and have never felt better in my life. I was at 18mg 14 months ago. Now I'm at 6 mg and will be dropping to 3mg on my next order of juice.
    I just want to add..

Not all can do ecig.
    The person maybe allergic to either PG or VG . I know a few who are.

So do we need to regulate peanut butter since some are allergic to them? Lol

nutz

Closer to 5's than 10's
    Jun 29, 2011
    Near Indian Head, Md.

Since reading is apparently not your strong suit, I'll make the reply easy.
    Piss off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom