IF you could burn $700ish, what would you get?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Ok, I'll be the first nerd to say it. Pay down the credit card. It's not nearly as fun or glamorous but still

<edit> ok, go get you a nice shotgun if you want

My sentiments exactly. Depending on what his interest rate is, he could save that much in interest by paying down the credit card.

The only thing I could think of in the $700 range as far as complete guns go, would be a handgun. Probably another Sig, but $700 might not even be enough for that. Since I am not getting an HQL, and $700 would not buy me any long gun that I am really interested in, I'd probably go with two CMT lowers so I could build up a couple SBR's. In actuality, that is my plan here in the near future, but I don't have $450 actually burning a hole in my pocket, or another $400 burning a hole in my wallet for the tax stamps. Still going to do it though. Going to pry open that pocket and wallet with a crowbar and get er dun.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I burned 20's. They burn 10 times longer than the 2's and 10 times hotter that the 2's. :D

h255y.jpg

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    OOOOOOOOH lawdy. I just dropped $300 on an old, used pistol. Not sure how I'll make my mortgage next month. Fvck it. I guess I am a piece of crap because I have credit card debt. The world will end probably.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    OOOOOOOOH lawdy. I just dropped $300 on an old, used pistol. Not sure how I'll make my mortgage next month. Fvck it. I guess I am a piece of crap because I have credit card debt. The world will end probably.

6232849763bd163e81486ac2c47a07d3f852a5af91a230b9b4acb3aed8ebd608.jpg

Rack that credit card up to your heart's content :D

usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    You guys are hilarious. That S&W 581 iH8DemLibz mentioned is puuuurdy, but I'm going to go halvsies between the credit card and ammo.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Hookers and blow.

What was in your Wheaties this morn? I thought you would of course suggest a Garand from CMP.

That's a good idea, come to think of it. $630 for a Field Grade or $730 for a Service Grade, either one is worth more than you pay for it.

http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/m1-garand/

Or just get one of each on credit, and spend the cash on hookers and blow.

(I just find that phrase "hookers and blow" to be strangely funny.
    I've never done either one.)

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Either pay of your credit card debt (preferred) or invest in something that will give you some pay back; examples include a CMP Garand (can sell it for more than you pay for), or a reloading setup so you can shoot more ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom