• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    My wife worked at Chick and Ruth's as a high school job. She called it Chick and Ruthless. I guess it wasn't the best place to work. :lol2:

For eats in Annapolis I like Mangia for pizza. Great pizza, just don't get the thick crust there. It sucks; too much dough and not enough sauce. The other types of pizza are very good.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Pusser's Resturant is a nice place to take your wife. It's located on the other side of ego alley, in the Mariott (?) hotel on Compromise St.

If the weather is nice, make sure you get an outside table.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    BTW- I usually park in the parking garage located on Duke of Gloucester St. That way the shops on Main St, the dock area, and the Naval Academy are within easy walking distance, which is nice if the people with you get tired of walking. The garage is a little tricky to find- just a little sign on the left. If you go buy it, just turn left on Green St, left on Main, and then left on Gorman St and your back at the garage.

If you Google map downtown Annapolis it all looks pretty simple and easy to find.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    BTW- I usually park in the parking garage located on Duke of Gloucester St. That way the shops on Main St, the dock area, and the Naval Academy are within easy walking distance, which is nice if the people with you get tired of walking. The garage is a little tricky to find- just a little sign on the left. If you go buy it, just turn left on Green St, left on Main, and then left on Gorman St and your back at the garage.

If you Google map downtown Annapolis it all looks pretty simple and easy to find.

I think that's where I parked...I don't remember the street names, but it was a garage left off of main street. From there we could walk up the hill to the State House, or down the hill to the harbor, with restaurants and shops in between. Cost $8 for the 4-5 hours we spent there.

boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    Chick and Ruth's.....ugh

I know this is NOT the popular opinion, but I can't stand that place. Nothing I've ever had from there was good, ever. Keep in mind, I dated an Annapolis girl for a little over 2 years, who (as most people from Annapolis) loved that place.

Even their fries were bad.

However, everyone I've talked to that's eaten there RAVES about it. So my opinion is in the (very) small minority it would seem.

I can't remember the name of the place, but it's right downtown on the water. Wow that's horrible, it's been too long, I don't even remember the name of the street the place is on. Anyhow, they have outstanding pizza.

I agree about C & R's. Absolutly terrible.
    Everything served on disposeable diningware. At his prices, he can afford a dishwasher.
    Besides, his claim to fame is that the state legislators eat there when it's in session, and you know what the collective IQ of the place must be then.
    "Would you trust this man/woman to tell you what's good." :lol2:

Check out McGarveys for right downtown

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom