• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coldvayne13

Jun 4, 2013
    I wonder if people could cite the riots as a cause to concealed carry in Baltimore. After seeing some of the pictures and videos of people getting hit coming out of the Orioles game, it should be reason enough to prove how easily peaceful things can turn violent here.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To twist a common saying : "Anybody can cite anything" , the probability of it working is a different discussion.

*Under the historical and current as of now * procedures , the existance of riot dangers generally would be a non-starter. You would need to convincingly show that YOU SPecifically were in far greater dander from the rioters than riot victims generally. And of course if you included the words "stadium" or "sporting event" , you torpeado your own application , as the stadium is a gun free zone.

Of course if "someone" were to pick up their phone , or "someone else" were to spontaniously start tapping on their keyboard , we could be having a different conversation next week.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Under Hogan/Pazzolli's current permit scheme, your apprehended fear of danger would presumably by the same as every other similarly situated person.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    In an ironic twist, if someone were to provide documentation that they were a Kleagle or a Wizard , that would be placing them at a greater risk.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    It wouldn't have made a damned bit of difference.

Agreed. Zirkin has no moral compass and no backbone. SB100 would be drawered tomorrow just the same at the direction of Miller. They have to go before we can expect sanity in the MGA.

Muggs

Nov 21, 2010
    Cumberland
    I wonder if people could cite the riots as a cause to concealed carry in Baltimore. After seeing some of the pictures and videos of people getting hit coming out of the Orioles game, it should be reason enough to prove how easily peaceful things can turn violent here.

I found myself wondering if being an Orioles season ticket holder would be a good and substantial reason for a permit.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom