• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gaspasser19

Oct 17, 2015
    medical license review boards should be comprised of 2/3's of persons in the jurisdiction who are not a physician, nurse or other medically licensed person. The ranks of poor performing medical personal should be purged on a regular basis. What do you call the guy who graduated last in his class at medical school? That's right you call him doctor.

Hysterical. :lol: I suppose you also think the HPRB should be comprised of at least 2/3 people who know nothing about guns?

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    After reading through this thread, I am wondering why shellnet the OP will not respond to questions and comments....he hasn't responded at all

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    After reading through this thread, I am wondering why shellnet the OP will not respond to questions and comments....he hasn't responded at all

Actually, that's probably the first smart thing he's done on this forum.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    well he probably thinks gun owners are as dumb as the anti's that believe anything a politician tells them, and are zealots that will follow anyone who says they will lead them. missed the boat me thinks

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    He saw 'Trump 2016' chalked on a sidewalk and is hiding in his safe space.

Actually, that's probably the first smart thing he's done on this forum.

Well, it's not like he got a warm welcome. :)

He figures that one post locked in all our votes.
    After all, he owns "multiple guns."

No need to check back.
    All very true statements, I'm thinking he realized he's not gonna gain any votes here, especially if he clarify ' his political opinions....he lost me when I saw he supported Obama care and gun control.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Hysterical. :lol: I suppose you also think the HPRB should be comprised of at least 2/3 people who know nothing about guns?

Care to explain why Maryland Board of Physician's mission statement is in very small type, you can't read it without squinting and you can't copy it?

http://www.mbp.state.md.us/index.html

We let citizens who are not in the law enforcement industry (ie police, lawyers, judges, ...) sit on juries and judge their fellow citizens. Why shouldn't we have non-medical people sit in judgement of the medical professional when they screw up?

Gaspasser19

Oct 17, 2015
    Care to explain why Maryland Board of Physician's mission statement is in very small type, you can't read it without squinting and you can't copy it?

http://www.mbp.state.md.us/index.html

We let citizens who are not in the law enforcement industry (ie police, lawyers, judges, ...) sit on juries and judge their fellow citizens. Why shouldn't we have non-medical people sit in judgement of the medical professional when they screw up?

Carmen Contee, Edward Brody, Brenda Baker, Jacqueline M. Golden, Charles Gast, Jacqueline Brown are ALL non-medical members of the MBPQA. That's more than 25% of the board. How many members of any police department internal affairs division are civilians? How many members of the Maryland State Bar Assoc. Ethics committee are civilians? I'm betting that number is zero on all counts. You should do a bit of due diligence before you make silly statements.

Gaspasser19

Oct 17, 2015
    Mission statement? LOL! I'll transcribe it for you. But, if you can't read that, you need a doctor!

"The mission of the Board of Physicians is to maintain quality healthcare in Maryland through the efficient licensure and effective discipline of healthcare providers under it's jurisdiction, by protecting and educating clients/customers and stakeholders, and enforcing the Maryland Medical Practice Act."

Nice big font for ya:thumbsup::D

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Carmen Contee, Edward Brody, Brenda Baker, Jacqueline M. Golden, Charles Gast, Jacqueline Brown are ALL non-medical members of the MBPQA. That's more than 25% of the board. How many members of any police department internal affairs division are civilians? How many members of the Maryland State Bar Assoc. Ethics committee are civilians? I'm betting that number is zero on all counts. You should do a bit of due diligence before you make silly statements.

I can only assume that you like having the foxes guarding the hen houses.

25% is meaningless due to the fact that the "civilians" cannot prevent the 75% of non-civilicans from imposing their will. From 1955 to 1995 the Demoncrats had control of the US House of Representative. The minority, the Republicans, improved their golf games and got fat eating in the House dining room. Being in the minority means you have a tremendous up battle to get anything done.

I can only assume that you like having the police monitor themselves? That hasn't been working out so well lately. When the one-eyed-no-lie is shown to the public we find out too often that the police have either lied or done their damnedest to sweep their transgression under the rug or out the back door.

Shouldn't public corporations sit on a board at the SEC and review all of the SEC decisions? Or, don't you trust public corporations to police themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom