• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Finally we can get our taxes out of this bastard.

How a thief can be idolized is beyond me. Corrupt to the core.

Happens on a larger scale than him unfortunately. :sad20: Sadly the stupid EASILY fooled can vote. :mad54:

518iHb0tnBL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    He was a politician, pure and simple, and remarkable only in that his foibles were made public. As much of an a$$clown as he was, he probably was well within the median range for criminality among his peer group.

There you go. Remember Wilbur Mills, the chair of the House Money Committee? Wading in the Tidal basin chasing his stripper girlfriend, Fanne Foxx. Spent the next few weeks in Bethesda Naval, hiding out from the press, with his pecker in traction.

Lotta laughs, these guys. LBJ giving interviews while sitting on the crapper in the Oval Office; just liked to show off. Showed us his scar, too.

Jimmy Carter, panicked by being chased by a rabbit. Most of the Kennedy family, chasing anything in a skirt. Clinton, for that matter, lusting after trailer trash. (Carter only "lusted in his heart". Unusual for a Dem).

When someone asked H L Mencken why, if he was so down on politicians, he spent so much time following their foibles, he replied "Why do people go to zoos?".

Cyndi59

Barry was the McGyver of crackpipes..a crinkled beer can burnt beyond recognition,a icecream bowl and tin foil fashioned into a pipe..the man must went to M.I.T. ..come to think of it,he's the one who cost D.C. thousands of lives with his anti-gun bs..and btw,D.C. council is like a toilet..ooooops,here comes another a$$hole..ponders who will take the convicted felon's seat on the council..?

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Barry was the McGyver of crackpipes..a crinkled beer can burnt beyond recognition,a icecream bowl and tin foil fashioned into a pipe..the man must went to M.I.T.

Well, that was one area he was a genuine expert, with a masters in organic chemistry :D . Not sure how much he studied between all his civil rights work, they may just have graduated him to get rid of him.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    The only thing to say about him is how downright stupid the dc voters are.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    BHO issued a statement for the passing of that scumbag. Anyone surprised?

whitney.jpg

chavez.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'd like to see it when they screw him into the ground.

This has the potential to be depressing...

In order to know a community, one must observe the style of its funerals and know what manner of men they bury with most ceremony.
    --Mark Twain, in "Roughing It"

Also paraphrasing Twain, I doubt many will attend his funeral, but I'm sure some will write that they approve of it.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I lifeguarded at the Crystal City apartments where Wilbur Mills kept Fannie Foxx...while she was in residence. One of us is O-L-D. My first inkling about live vs mammorex...

I've given it considerable thought. I've concluded I miss JoJo the beloved beagle far more than Marion Barry. No disrespect to JoJo intended. She gave far more to mankind than MB.

For any of those who question my values, let me tell you I worked in "Barry Farms" Housing Development and in DC for many years.

I respect JoJo and what she was all about. MB not at all.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    Believe it or not, he always made sure Public Safety was funded in the 70's, both Police and Fire. In the late 80's, he would go out on a private yacht around midnight to ride around. What the press that followed him around did not know was that the prostitutes that went with him boarded around 10 PM and went below decks out of sight. I was managing the marina where the boat was kept and actually watched them. As MPDC during the 70's, 80's, and 90's, I heard and saw a lot of stuff that was never reported.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Yeah and during the riots in the sixties...he and his merry band of THUGS cut lots of fire hoses while FD personnel were fighting fires...and they used other extreme intimidation techniques to keep MPD and DCFD from being responsive or successful. See ya MB. Good luck with karma...she's a b1tch.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    One of the most crooked Politicians I’ve ever seen. Good bye.

A crook, a thief, a druggie, tax cheat & he still kept getting re-elected. Doesn't say much for the citizens in Ward 8.

Anytime his name is mentioned among people with half a brain, they start laughing about how he's been such an embarrassment to the citizens of DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom