Anybody need an HR guy anywhere near Carroll County?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    For the love of all that is Holy, I could sure use a paying job before I pull out the remainder of my hair! I'm not thrilled about the prospect of more no-benefits contract work(as my wife's employer offers no benes) but beggars can't be choosers. I would even take work outside of my chosen profession if it meant that I could regularly work FT and provide my family with health care and some degree of stability. FWIW, I have no criminal record(or misdemeanors), no points on my MD Drivers License, have passed background checks for volunteering in my church and kids' school and have no qualms about passing a piss test, either.

For all the posts I've read here about how awesome it is to be in the 3% and how the economy is actually good and unemployment is just exaggerated, I find it somewhat hard to believe NOBODY has work. I've worked as a corporate recruiter and HR generalist for over 10 years and posted my expurgated story in the resume/bio section. Sadly, HR departments tend to be bastions of liberalism and IMHO, we need more folks on our side in 'em. If you have an inside line on anything that could possibly keep me gainfully employed and NOT commuting to greater Eastern Mars, I'd certainly appreciate the kindness of a PM.

:) Thanks for taking the time to read my rant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom