• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m40sniper

Jul 12, 2012
    Lexington Park
    Thanks for the link. Have 2 Star pistols, a mod B and a Super, plus a "Destroyer" Carbine that eats the same thing and is blast to shoot. Been scrounging the gunshows where I used to get all my largo and other oddball ammo but with little luck recently. Looks like I'll be able to blast away some more with the ammo at this price. Never used this company before, hope the fair ammo price doesn't get "made up for" in shipping charges.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I've bought thousands of rounds from this company, including 1000 rds of largo. Good good folks to deal with!

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Good deal! I started to buy a Largo but decided (without properly checking it out, obviously!) that because it is an odd caliber, ammo would be difficult to find and probably expensive. I have other pistols and a couple of rifles that use corrosive ammo and other than an added cleaning step at the range, the ammo tends to be cheap, available and works well for plinking. I ended up buying a Star B which I am very happy with, but I may have to revisit this Largo thing. Thanks for the heads up on the ammo.

ea689c

Mar 26, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    Long Mountain Outfitters is who sold the Largo to Century Arms, so they have it too but they are out of Utah if I remember correctly and have to charge a lot more for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom