• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • igotyoubeat

Apr 27, 2014
    An off duty LEO can usually carry in a court house.

That makes sense; I really would like to see Maryland going to a shall issue state. With the two headline cases (Wollard & Peruta) having a different opinion I don't understand why the Supreme Court has not taken on a case that is similar.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I sent my application in with the red emails; I still had my application processed and approved.

To fix it is simple; depending on the version of Adobe you have you can use the text write in feature which allows you to put a text box onto the adobe form. However in my situation I sent it in with the red showing up.

My Adobe wouldn't allow me to even print it until the red box is corrected. Screw it. I just started over, didn't even type in the e mail section(so it wouldn't even prompt the box), printed then hand wrote the addy.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    I recieved this email I am on a Mailing list i guess, I will be considering CCW at a much later date until i get a grasp on things related to it. Have allot to learn...

Hmm, read the attachment. So the following comment is in relation to the content of the attachment.

"I would like to file a complaint that O'malley and co have security guards and I do not have any. What makes them so special. and my complaint better be taken seriously."

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    If anyone can recommend a friendly branch manager at a pnc institution, please pm me. Thanks

Any branch manager should do. Your letter is just an account verification letter. It does not have to be addressed to MSP. It does not need to say anything about a handgun permit. Most banks have a letter template for account verifications.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I went above and beyond, provided 18 months of statements outlining cash deposits and withdraw. I know a lot of folks here aren't into giving them any more info than they need, I simply don't care. I was of the mindset I'd swamp them with paperwork and let them sort it out.

igotyoubeat

Apr 27, 2014

How sad; As a CO who currently has a permit this is not right, how can they arbitrarily just deny you when they "feel" like you no longer are in their "perception" of danger. When I went to PA for my permit it was approved right away and cost $20, the man at the counter told me "come to PA" I'm sick of this state and their stupid politics. Annapolis is out of touch.

reidpath

Jun 10, 2014
    Just about 90 days for me too.

They said my application was processing on 13 May, got it in the mail yesterday, 16 Aug. I'd bet it was printed and mailed on the afternoon of the 13th.

Restrictions: None, good for two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom