• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinion

Jun 4, 2014
    Hagerstown, MD
    I posted my main post in the Outdoor sports section but thought it might be wise to put it here as well as this is the section for where i live.

I moved out to Hagerstown from down just north of DC last December when i built my house. As the fall season approaches i am looking for some places to hunt - Deer, Turkey, and varmints. Can be either bow or rifle, willing to help out on the farm or rid you of coyotes or some other options as a thank you. Also if anyone knows some good public places i wouldnt mind that either.

Thanks TJ
    240 439 1444

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I posted my main post in the Outdoor sports section but thought it might be wise to put it here as well as this is the section for where i live.

I moved out to Hagerstown from down just north of DC last December when i built my house. As the fall season approaches i am looking for some places to hunt - Deer, Turkey, and varmints. Can be either bow or rifle, willing to help out on the farm or rid you of coyotes or some other options as a thank you. Also if anyone knows some good public places i wouldnt mind that either.

Thanks TJ
    240 439 1444

TJ, text me and we'll talk. If your offer to let me run some loads on the 550 is still open, we could discuss it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom