• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia

Um, really, this regurgitated bs again? It wasn't a Remington problem, it was a Remington owner problem. When you adjust the tension below 2 lbs on the trigger spring it will set the system up to fail. Anyone who is remotely educated about 700's will know that. The fact that you will criticize Remington for an issue that you obviously don't fully understand troubles me nearly as much as your marketing approach.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Um, really, this regurgitated bs again? It wasn't a Remington problem, it was a Remington owner problem. When you adjust the tension below 2 lbs on the trigger spring it will set the system up to fail. Anyone who is remotely educated about 700's will know that. The fact that you will criticize Remington for an issue that you obviously don't fully understand troubles me nearly as much as your marketing approach.

I think you're touching on what I was trying to get at. I know we all hate the word, but I don't see much "transparency".

Justin- I respect and trust your knowledge. Looking forward to more of what you have to say about this.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    About these whole thing going on, i want to inform everybody, if you feel like you are ok with these information we are glad that we were able to give you an idea. If not still thanks for spending time on reading about Linberta.
    We will do our job as much as we can do it at the best level.We are preparing new website will be very helpful. Anybody needs more information can email to info@linberta.com .
    Thanks again.

speed41ae

Aug 21, 2012
    All imported shotguns has to come with maximum 5+1 configuration . Cannot exceed that. So if you like to mmake modifications on the gun such as extension tube that needs to be done by a US manufacturer who holds FFL type 07 and accordingly to 9.22 compliance rules. This is a law. That person who re-manufactures this gun(that modifications are considered as manufacturing and excise tax should be paid for that) has to use some certain amount of US made parts too.

Which extension tube would I tell a 07 to use for the 01LSTAC?

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    I think you're touching on what I was trying to get at. I know we all hate the word, but I don't see much "transparency".

Justin- I respect and trust your knowledge. Looking forward to more of what you have to say about this.

I just gave it as an example that sometimes big companies has their own issues too. Since we are a much smaller size of a company, all we need is a chance from people to give us a chance. I really didn't criticize Remington or another company , it was my response of finding an issue true or not was on the news.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    You may have an idea to share we pay attention otherwise we can only give information so much for those who wants to take it seriously.

By seriously, do you mean blindly agree with you?

Fact
    Turkish made guns are, historically, of dubious quality

Fact
    A company that's been producing quality wares for 80 years would have a known reputation, especially in the firearms community.

Fact
    Gazelle failed

Fact
    Century is generally not respected, for good reason, they've had too many QC issues.

Fact
    Your "Snake Oil" (thanks Joe, that summed it up nicely) approach does not inspire confidence.

You could very well be making a decent, affordable shotgun. However, in the firearms world especially, you get what you pay for. Cheap to buy usually means cheap on quality. If you've been successfully making shotguns that buck this trend for 80 years then you would be known to us. Your company would be truly unique. Instead, we have no idea who you are. Hell, you haven't really told us who you are. What little you have mentioned has included the likes of Century and Gazelle.

SO, if your stuff is that good and you care about what we think, give a couple of shotguns to some of the shotgun experts on here to test as I suggested before. I also suggested that the shotguns would get returned to you, so you aren't really giving anything away that you won't get back.

If you give a shotgun to someone on here that is reputable (like blackthorne if he is willing) and they give it the thumbs up as a reliable product, I will run a group buy on this site for your shotguns. That's a hell of a deal for you. I will market your shotgun for you if you prove that it is in fact reliable. You may not know what exactly that means so I'll simply state that I run and have run many group buys on this forum, in my spare time, not as a business. I've generated over $200k in revenue for various IP's in a little over 2 years.

Mikey

May 19, 2009
    Ridge MD
    Matt/Linberta

I think you have missed the point that some members are trying to make. There are no expert reviews, endurance tests, or data to back up your claims. These things come with time, and folks here have offered to help with that. The problem is everyone who makes a shotgun says its great. You are not the first company to come out with economically priced auto-loading shotgun. Our skepticism here is based on experiences with other such attempts especially those from Turkey. If you truly believe in your product than let the membership here test it, or at the absolute minimum tell us who at these magazines will be doing your tests? The problem with Magazine tests are that they often review products from their advertisers. This means that they have a vested interest in the success of the products they are testing. It's not difficult to see the problem there.

So I will say it again, send a few of us a demo gun let us put 5K through it and write a review. If it works 1/2 as good as you say you wont be able to make them fast enough.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Which extension tube would I tell a 07 to use for the 01LSTAC?
    There is no plug in part or solution to do that. Type 07 manufacturers knows how to re manufacture a gun and do it as to your requests. As an importer and distributors we prefer to stay out of this issues .
    We can only advise Type 07 people makes it if you can find one can. This is the limit for us. Mag extension is one of that issue that we can't get involved. It should be 9.22 compliant that is all i can advise.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Matt/Linberta

I think you have missed the point that some members are trying to make. There are no expert reviews, endurance tests, or data to back up your claims. These things come with time, and folks here have offered to help with that. The problem is everyone who makes a shotgun says its great. You are not the first company to come out with economically priced auto-loading shotgun. Our skepticism here is based on experiences with other such attempts especially those from Turkey. If you truly believe in your product than let the membership here test it, or at the absolute minimum tell us who at these magazines will be doing your tests? The problem with Magazine tests are that they often review products from their advertisers. This means that they have a vested interest in the success of the products they are testing. It's not difficult to see the problem there.

So I will say it again, send a few of us a demo gun let us put 5K through it and write a review. If it works 1/2 as good as you say you wont be able to make them fast enough.

Ditto.

I'm a budget minded guy. Why should I buy a Linberta when I can walk into a pawn shop and buy two Remingtons for the same price? I can buy a new Remington or Mossberg for the same price.

I want to see an unbiased endurance report. If I like what I see, I'd buy one and tell all my friends to buy one.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    I just gave it as an example that sometimes big companies has their own issues too. Since we are a much smaller size of a company, all we need is a chance from people to give us a chance. I really didn't criticize Remington or another company , it was my response of finding an issue true or not was on the news.

You presented the Remington issue as fact. This wasn't a debate about Remington. It was a debate on your merits as a company. You are not Remington, you have not attained that status in 80 years despite claims that should have propelled you to the forefront of economy shotgun sales.

By the way. Don't disparage a reputable company on an issue whose content you don't fully grasp.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Linberta shotguns are just started in USA. The best is to wait and see what people say. If anyone is wondering so much about them and try to get the information about how durable they are then they can buy one. Buds is giving free shipping option. I got emails from people that how they are happy with cycling and everything.
    So, we will wait and see what whole USA says about our quality . We are almost sold out of the first importation and the new importation coming in this month again. All these buyers will post and comment about our shotguns. So i am not in rush to see the results which i am already happy with.
    I used my shotguns over years and i am not having a problem with my products. Do nto get me wrong , we are not in need of selling more guns , we are in need of people to be aware of our brand. Two different approaches here.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Linberta shotguns are just started in USA. The best is to wait and see what people say. If anyone is wondering so much about them and try to get the information about how durable they are then they can buy one. Buds is giving free shipping option. I got emails from people that how they are happy with cycling and everything.
    So, we will wait and see what whole USA says about our quality . We are almost sold out of the first importation and the new importation coming in this month again. All these buyers will post and comment about our shotguns. So i am not in rush to see the results which i am already happy with.
    I used my shotguns over years and i am not having a problem with my products. Do nto get me wrong , we are not in need of selling more guns , we are in need of people to be aware of our brand. Two different approaches here.

What? Seriously. What are you trying to say?

I'm not trying to be funny or ignorant, but you may want to consider employing an American who is a little more adept at conveying these messages.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    You presented the Remington issue as fact. This wasn't a debate about Remington. It was a debate on your merits as a company. You are not Remington, you have not attained that status in 80 years despite claims that should have propelled you to the forefront of economy shotgun sales.

By the way. Don't disparage a reputable company on an issue whose content you don't fully grasp.

No it is definitely not about Remington we/i have no issues about Remington. I used 11-87 for a long time too. We are not Remington , not even close. We are exporting world wide now in a good quantity , we are happy the way we are. With USA sales now we are expecting to be in a much better situation.
    I have no intention to disparage anyone or any company . Remington is a company that i like and i had their products. I always loved their catalogs , products it was always exciting for me. I am taking back all i said about Remington. I like them , i support them, i am happy with the experience i had with my 11-87 . I think it is clear now.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Does your company's sales and marketing staff have an opinion about these posts? How about U.S. distribution channels? Thanks.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Just did a Google search. Nowhere can I find an unbiased review of these shotguns. There are links to places selling them (who wouldn't say something is the best if they are trying to make a buck) and people asking if anyone has heard of them.

There is not one single unbiased review of these shotguns. Not one. What I want to see is a "Consumer Reports" style breakdown of the good points and the bad points of the guns. As a consumer and a buyer of shotguns, that's not much to ask.

BeRight

Jul 19, 2012
    I think that Bud's has exclusive rights on these shotguns. There is a video of shotgun in use on Bud's website.

The issue I see is an inexperienced marketing person who doesn't realize less said the better-let the product talk for itself.

Get the product into the hands of leading evaluators seen on youtube who have a following and are respected by many.

Stay out of web based social media-your expertise seems underdeveloped, and you do more harm than good for your company and product.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    I think that Bud's has exclusive rights on these shotguns. There is a video of shotgun in use on Bud's website.

The issue I see is an inexperienced marketing person who doesn't realize less said the better-let the product talk for itself.

Get the product into the hands of leading evaluators seen on youtube who have a following and are respected by many.

Stay out of web based social media-your expertise seems underdeveloped, and you do more harm than good for your company and product.

Gentlemen,
    I would like to thank all of you for spending time here. I tried to give as much as information i could .
    Linberta is pretty new on the market. Like i said it will show its quality by the time. Like BeRight says, i am letting the product talk it self from now on.
    If anyone has a specific question with our products , can email to info@linberta.com . We will try to answer it as much as we can.
    Time will show all of us where Linberta will be. All we did is , we brought product to a market , sold by Budsgunshop.com .
    We do respect all kinds of ideas, we will keep trying to serve our customers as best as we can.
    Many Thanks & Best Regards,
    Matt

Lanceman_1

Jul 14, 2011
    I wish Matt/Linberta would have let a couple of the pro's here test his product and then return the shotguns back after the tests like tss1004 said. If they got good reviews I would be in on a group buy in a heartbeat. It seems like he was painted into a corner then jumped out the window. Oh well good luck with your business plan.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I wish Matt/Linberta would have let a couple of the pro's here test his product and then return the shotguns back after the tests like tss1004 said. If they got good reviews I would be in on a group buy in a heartbeat. It seems like he was painted into a corner then jumped out the window. Oh well good luck with your business plan.

Yeah...no one here was looking for a "free shotgun"....just the chance to thoroughly evaluate one and report the findings.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Yeah...no one here was looking for a "free shotgun"....just the chance to thoroughly evaluate one and report the findings.

Actually, if he would have taken us up on the offer, he would have made out like a bandit. Even if he GAVE the shotgun to the evaluator after the testing (which isn't what I suggested). He sends one or two shotguns that retail in the $300 range (wholesale probably around $225) and in return he gets group buy exposure if they pan out. Hell, I wasn't even suggesting I get one and I'm the one who would be working for his benefit FOR FREE (and he would have more than made his money back)

I have a feeling he knows they wouldn't fare well and he is using other excuses.

For someone who spent so much time and effort on this thread he seems to have bowed out quickly when asked to put-up or shut-up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom