Sig P226 AF 20 round 9mm mags who out of state has them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Cap says it all. Looking for 4.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Thanks guys. Cabelas really screwed me on an order for 20 round Mec Gar's that were to be picked up in DE (which is perfectly okay with them), but they just eff'd up the order without a good explanation. They cancelled the original order and placed a new one, and then managed to eff that one up too! That's another story.

So I was hoping to find either Sigs or Mec Gars in "friendly territory" (maybe an IP) so I could get them for a shoot this weekend which is also in Merica. I had called Thunderstick about two weeks ago (even before I placed the order with Cabelas), and they were supposed to call me back and confirm availability but never did. I guess they and Cabela's are using the same play book?

Anyway thanks for all the input. Midway had exactly what I wanted in stock and for well less than Cabela's or Thunderstick's prices. They will be shipped today, but since they have to go to friendly territory and I won't be able to get them for the weekend. :mad54:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013

That's a good price ($45) for the "Sig factory" mags that retail for $62. The Mec Gar's are just as good (in fact they make or used to makes Sig's mags), and Midway had them for $33, plus I scored a special promotion and was able to get them for $30 each shipped! Whoot! Whoot! Still ticked I won't have them for this weekend, but am saving a few bucks - except for the fuel to go pick them up! :mad54:

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    This is an IP thread. Some of them are out of state, and some ship out of state. Just trying to locate stock.

I wasn’t referring to where you started the thread. I was pointing out to onatsky (who posted cdnn) that it was IP thread. Meant no offense, I’ve unintentionally posted non-IP links in these threads before myself. :)

Good luck with your search.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I wasn’t referring to where you started the thread. I was pointing out to onatsky (who posted cdnn) that it was IP thread. Meant no offense, I’ve unintentionally posted non-IP links in these threads before myself. :)

Good luck with your search.

Oh, understood now. Good point, but Onatsky was just trying to help a friend out knowing I was in a jam. He also works for an IP that I frequent. I did finally track them down thanks to "Michael S" above.

I usually try to go with IP's first, and did so on this item, but the one who had them advertised as "in stock" admitted they had to order them, and said they needed to confirm availability and time, and then he never got back to me. So I went with Cabela's and they let me down big time. So I went full circle back to the IPs hoping (I would have driven to PA or VA if someone had them), and then I wind up finding them at Midway - who I must say has never let me down. Could have had them in time for this weekends shoot if I hadn't got jerked around, or if they were available on the local shops shelf! :mad54: I suppose the citizenry is a little safer knowing I won't be able to shoot my legally owned firearm at the local range this weekend. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom