• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Changes at handgunlaw.us:
    Delaware/Virginia Reciprocity …Traveling & Transporting Firearms Delaware has done it again. First they just moved their Reciprocity list to a new page today. They have also put Virginia back on the list of states they honor. They listed Virginia as a state they would honor for most of 2013 but stated that on December 7, 2013 they would drop them. They did remove Virginia from their list shortly after that date. Now Virginia is back on their listing as a state they will honor. I state this with my tongue firmly planted firmly in my cheek: Beau Biden, who has Joe Biden’s genes, is the AG of Delaware!
    http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/...dweapons.shtml

Here is a good article for everyone who carries and travels should read. Other states most likely have a similar system and have collected data from the other states on who has a permit/licenses to carry. http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...alysis-center/

Handgunlaw.us also needs your assistance. There are so many bills in the different state legislatures that keeping track of all of them by myself is getting to be almost impossible. Especially the ones that are only small changes to the firearm laws in that state. If a law changes in your state I ask for a heads up from you on that change. The state and bill # are all I need. If there is a change please drop me an email at admins@handgunlaw.us and let me know. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. www.handgunlaw.us will be updated late this evening or early tomorrow with changes listed above.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    Does Delaware have a training requirement for their own permits (and do they look for similar requirements for those they honor)? Wish they would pick up PA, but I do have a VA non-resident too.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    This is genius...

Little Biden knows that he can't permanently stop CCW on a VA permit because he's not a member of the DE legislature and can't make new laws. So what's he do? Drop reciprocity a couple times and then bring it quietly back after being pressured. Make people too scared to carry on a VA permit for fear that they'll get arrested by an LEO who didn't hear that VA permits can carry again or that reciprocity might be dropped at any moment with no warning.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    Does Delaware have a training requirement for their own permits (and do they look for similar requirements for those they honor)? Wish they would pick up PA, but I do have a VA non-resident too.

Yes they have a training requirement. Once you get a application approved then you take the course. Not sure how many hours you have to do and they require live fire

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV

I believe PA's lack of training requirement is what is holding DE back.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Yes they have a training requirement. Once you get a application approved then you take the course. Not sure how many hours you have to do and they require live fire

It's 8 hours. Then, they post you name in your local newspaper to give anyone time to contest it. (no bs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom