• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmkoenig

For those that received their cans, how long did it take to get to you? I ordered on the 15th. The status changed to "out for shipping" on the 17th.

I would have thought that they would have arrived from Ohio by now.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    I haven't gotten my latest order yet, and my status is the same as yours. My first order came in about a week. I wouldn't worry too much, Copes is good folks.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Even though that sale has ended, the current prices are still good. I just bought 2 spam cans and the price was still $9 for both of them!

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Even though that sale has ended, the current prices are still good. I just bought 2 spam cans and the price was still $9 for both of them!

You mean shipping price? Copes has a flat $9.95 shipping on all orders no matter the size. I buy bulk ammo there and have gotten some great deals.

-Jim

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    It is almost impossible to find a place to shoot it. Also I have so much that I would need shoulder surgery by the time I was finished (although it would be fun). Also my M-N isn't accurate at all- several feet at 100yds. So it really isnt all that fun to shoot when you can't hit anything with it.

Hap Baker in Westminster allows it there.

Also if you want to offload a spam can of 7.62x54r I wouldn't mind buying one.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Hap baker allows mil. surplus?

There are certain ranges that don't?

I have never been to an outdoor range that didn't let you shoot milsurp guns. To answer your question, they do. I have shot my mosin numerous times there...but answer my question if you can because I have never heard of that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom