• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I think its great you guys are willing to donate, im unsure how you can though cause ive been looking for .22 for months and haven't caught any at the walmart or any reasonable place.:sad20:

This was the stash prior to the craziness. We'll have to watch the internet for the 30 second deals that come along to replenish the stock.

Q

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Great... looking forward to a more solid number, and for which Councll to direct it

H,

Here's the revised numbers:

Federal 36 grn cphp - (1) 550 box, and 315 rnds from the partial
    Total: 865

Federal 40 grn lead SP - (5) 40 rnd boxes
    Total: 200

Grand total: 1065

This would be going to the BAC.

Q

Mr H

Banana'd
    First collection date

Let's do the east side first (gawd I hate tolls)

I've never been to Freestate, but I hear it's worth the trip.

So, this Thursday evening (I know it's short notice, but at least it's notice) I'll be heading out that way, and will be thrilled to meety anyone who wants to come along (ESPECIALLY if they're donating .22 for Scouts).

Looking to be there about 6:30. I'll probably bring something along to shoot, but not sure if I will or not.

So, bring your .22 ammo, and looking forward to seeing you there!!

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    First collection date

So, this Thursday evening (I know it's short notice, but at least it's notice) I'll be heading out that way, and will be thrilled to meety anyone who wants to come along (ESPECIALLY if they're donating .22 for Scouts).

Looking to be there about 6:30. I'll probably bring something along to shoot, but not sure if I will or not.

I'll be there at 630 and bring along two 525 round boxes. I missed this thread before or I would have brought it yesterday to Delmarva.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Mr. H, just saw this thread for the first time. I'll check inventory tonight. I am really thin on .22, but this is a good cause and I bet there is something I can find to donate. I am not far from Freestate and am a member. So I'll follow up on what I find tonight and plan on bringing it to you on Thursday.

UPDATE: Okay good news and bad news Mr. H. Good news is that I found a full brick (500) I can donate to the cause. Bad news is that it's the dreaded Thunderbolt! Also found a box of Cyclone, but I think that's the same as the Thunderbolt just in HP. Have to keep a little for myself on hand, even if it has a less than Stellar rep, but I'm in for 500 rounds. Will try to catch up with you Thursday evening at Freestate.

Last edited:

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    First collection date

Ive got 333 for the lads. See you on Thursday.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    We have 3 - 500 round boxes of CCI-Blazer we will be using this weekend with 17 - 20 boys in my Troop over at Glenbrook in Pasadena. If we have any left I will shoot a PM your way Mr. H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom