• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    These guns are NOT factory new, but instead, unissued police trade ins. Shooters Discount had a similar deal we offered on Glock 22 Gen 4's about two years ago. The serial # prefix to the batch we had was "SCC" if I remember correctly.

285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    I don't think cdnn sells any handguns to MD, HQL garbage or not.

You are correct, I am very good friends with the owner of CDNNs son. He has told me it is the attorneys they have on staff that make those recommendations and if it was up to him he would sell to MD.

285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    CDNN would not send to MD before sb281 rules. I'm doubting they have changed that. I tried once on a .45 sao sig p220. It was pretty cool looking and a steal at 549$ I thought.

Might be a pain for some, but they will ship to Big Dogs in Va and then transfer up to All Pawn in Md. I know guys who go that route to take advantage of some of the deals.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    CDNN can go shout at the devil.

When Klinton I went into effect, they jacked the price of standard capacity Glock magazines (13 round G21 to be specific) up to $149.99 each, the day before the ban went into effect.

10 round magazines were $9.99 each.

CDNN can 'pack sand', for all I care, right beside CTD and Botach.

285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    CDNN can go shout at the devil.

When Klinton I went into effect, they jacked the price of standard capacity Glock magazines (13 round G21 to be specific) up to $149.99 each, the day before the ban went into effect.

10 round magazines were $9.99 each.

I would say 95% of every place I saw online did the same. As well as ALOT users on this forum in the For Sale section....So if your own Md brothers will do it, why would you not expect a business to do it. Supply and demand, it is a part of everyday life around the world.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    It is easy to get pissed off at businesses for taking advantage of situations, but at the end of the day you have to look in the mirror and ask if you made a good decision. Do you NEED the thing that was $10 yesterday and $150 today? Do you absolutely NEED those extra 3 rounds? If not, then why give your hard-earned money to some a-hole that is just trying to screw you? Do you NEED 440 rounds of 7.62x54R today at $109 or can you wait 2 weeks when it settles back down to $89 with free shipping? Almost ALL of us don't NEED these things and can bide our time until it is right. If more people looked in the mirror and told themselves that they don't NEED x or y, the sellers of x and y wouldn't be such crooks, but that's never going to happen because all of us NEEDS something! Like, now, I NEED an Argentine Model 1909.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    Same thing with the 22LR scalpers. Magazines or 22's, that's not being brotherly.

Eventually, these guys will price goods right out of being rational to buy -- like R-12 refrigerant. It got priced right out of the market.

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD

HA! Nice to know I'm not the only person who hates both CTD & Botach. Both companies screwed me on high cap mag orders I had placed right BEFORE the Newtown tragedy. Canceled my orders and then placed the items as available for much much higher prices. Sorry, didn't mean to highjack the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom