• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    We are now a dealer for AR57

Do you want a PS90 for half the cost, and have a spare AR lower? Well here you go.

SWAT%20SHOT%20w%20copyright.jpg800x2000.jpg

AR57 Upper Receiver Assembly 16"

11.jpg

Description

GEN 2/LEM Complete Upper Assembly with Fluted 16.04" Barrel, Flash Suppressor, Semi Auto Bolt, and "Carbine" Buffer. Also comes with Ambidextrous Mag Release & Charging Handle.

Please note: A2 type / "Butt Stock" / "Rifle Stock" lower receivers require AR57-A2 Buffer. Please refer to the Product Catalog or contact us for further details.

Buyer beware: Intended and warrantied for use with FNH and AR57 magazines only. Other after market magazines such as "ATI" or "KCI" have proven to fail and do not meet the same standards, quality or specs.

Warning: Using damaged, incorrect, non-standard or handloaded ammunition may result in firearm failure or misfire. USE ONLY SAAMI or C.I.P. APPROVED AMMUNITION ! We can assume no liability nor warrant our products for incidents which occur through the use of cartridges of nonstandard dimensions or which develop pressures in excess of commercially available ammunition which has been loaded in accordance with standards established by the Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute (SAAMI) or Commission Internationale Permanente (C.I.P.)

Weight (lbs) 5.00

$750.00 plus MD Tax with Semi Auto Bolt and Specialized Buffer (Full Auto Bolts can be SPECIAL ORDERED, CALL/EMAIL for Price)

AR57 Upper Receiver Assembly "6 inch"

3.jpg

Description

GEN2/LEM Complete Assembly with 6" Fluted Barrel, Standard 1/2 X 28 threads, Semi Auto Bolt, and "Carbine" Buffer. Comes with Ambidextrous Mag Release & Charging Handle. This unit accepts muzzle devices / suppressors 1.25" in diameter or less (to fit within the hand rails).

For all legal Short Barrel Rifles and Pistol lower receivers. All NFA rules apply.

Please note: A2 type / "Butt Stock" / "Rifle Stock" lower receivers require AR57-A2 Buffer. Please refer to the Product Catalog or contact us for further details.

Buyer beware: Intended and warrantied for use with FNH and AR57 magazines only. Other after market magazines such as "ATI" or "KCI" have proven to fail and do not meet the same standards, quality or specs.

Warning: Using damaged, incorrect, non-standard or handloaded ammunition may result in firearm failure or misfire. USE ONLY SAAMI or C.I.P. APPROVED AMMUNITION ! We can assume no liability nor warrant our products for incidents which occur through the use of cartridges of nonstandard dimensions or which develop pressures in excess of commercially available ammunition which has been loaded in accordance with standards established by the Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute (SAAMI) or Commission Internationale Permanente (C.I.P.)

Weight (lbs) 5.00

$750.00 plus MD Tax with Semi Auto Bolt and Specialized Buffer (Full Auto Bolts can be SPECIAL ORDERED, CALL/EMAIL for Price)

Diagram
    upper%20layout%206.9.jpg807x6000.jpg807x6000.jpg

Operation

Owners Manual
    http://d2y13ph2yc4lvn.cloudfront.ne...s/InstructionManualv7-1-2cover.jpg400x400.jpg

Spare Parts and Accessories available!

5.7 Ballistics
    http://www.57center.com/uploaded/files/AR-57 Ballistics Chart.pdf
    Ballistics%20chart%20for%20website.jpg807x2000.jpg

Last edited:

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I now know what some of my tax refund next year will be spent on.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Poor man's MP7 yummy.
    Ballistically speaking, how does the 5.7 do through wood? For example if I want to rip some rounds through a wall/door frame from a few feet down a hallway?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Im gonna do a 6" setup on my SBR AR lower.

Ths SIG Brace and a 6" or 12" upper is the way to go IMHO though. NO NFA B.S. to deal with.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Cool, always wanted to do one of these. When I get some extra cash Ill hunt you down.

As a dumb question, is there a dedicated AR57 lower that is not a MD naughty list item? I would like to use my "extras" for pre 10/1 builds.

Last edited:

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Im gonna do a 6" setup on my SBR AR lower.

Ths SIG Brace and a 6" or 12" upper is the way to go IMHO though. NO NFA B.S. to deal with.

Glad to hear it is Lord Chad approved. :)

Blaster- As Chad stated the PSB is the Sig Pistol Stabilizing Brace. I've been dying to do a Pistol build and it looks like all the cards are falling into place! If they made a 9 incher that would be even better. (I know.. That's what she said) :)

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Heck if you can find a non AR lower with enough mill out to eject out the bottom as a dedicated lower, this could be an awesome cash and carry option and allow us to hoard actual AR lowers for later use.

Or we could just mill out a poly 85% and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom