• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    You mean I need a news report and a thread to tell me MD has tough gun laws?? Well no shit :)

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    The Brady Campaign updated their scorecard for all 50 states. Maryland moved up in the rankings to I think 4th now, up from 7th or 8th in 2010.

Sadly, this "improvement" won't help with Maryland's ranking of 3rd highest for gun-related homicide (at least as of 2010)

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    They enjoy patting themselves on the back despite that their top 10 states basically line up with the top 10 most violent states.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    They enjoy patting themselves on the back despite that their top 10 states basically line up with the top 10 most violent states.

Not quite, but states with high Brady scores certainly don't tend towards low gun homicide. There's no strong correlation.

I really need to update this with 2013 stats now that the new Brady scores are out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      26 KB · Views: 308

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll

Yep. It's never about results or unintended consequences with leftists. It's all about whatever makes them feel good and boosts their giant egos.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Actually Boom Boom is giving them too much credit. Many of them ( hint- O'we Mally ) aren't even dooing for their actual personal feelings , their doing ot to gain Brownie Points hoping for beTter prospect from a future Dem Administration.

Feb 28, 2013
    We here in the "progressive, enlightened" state of Maryland like our crime rate as high as possible so we can elect people who will lie about it and use it to push through laws against those dangerous scary looking firearms.

And don't any of you forget it.:sarcasm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom