• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    [/QUOTE]I know how some of us feel about the Polymer stocks. But After October 1st, who has a choice. Although we can purchase now, the waiting list is 100+ days. Who wants to wait. I say build your own. Why not. The AR-10's Polymer Stock and 1911 Handgun Polymer stock is coming soon and I will take Orders for company Polymer 80 in this area. No need for CNC or any special tools but a Drill and Jig.

I know MauiWowie has a thread up and didnt want to trump or dup that post but as a Distributor for Polymer 80, I will have an Order Application and List for Polymer 80 for their current Orders for AR-15 80% Lowers. Soon will be the orders for 1911's and AR-10s.

Email me for submissions until then or if any questions and I will do serve you guys with the best service.

**I will submit a form on here as soon as possible for you guys to complete if you want to make a purchase. After 100 Orders taken the Party starts.

$80- 80% AR Polymer Lower

$20- AR Jig (one time use)

$15- Cerakote 80% AR Lower

Attachments

• vhs invoice.doc
      228.5 KB · Views: 358
    • 80polymerlowerVoodoo copy.jpg
      80polymerlowerVoodoo copy.jpg
      104.5 KB · Views: 1,282
    Last edited:

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Could one be Cerakote to match the Magpul FDE color? And my boy wants me to build him a AR22, thinking Cerakote the lower Blue?

Yes

The Colors that are available:

Black
    Burnt Bronze
    Coyote Tan
    Desert Sand
    Graphite Black
    Magpul Flat Dark Earth
    Magpul Foilage Green
    Magpul O.D.Green
    Patriot Brown
    Sig Pink
    Sniper Grey
    Tungsten

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I’m confused, why would I go through you when I could just order directly off the polymer80 website?
    http://polymer80.com/

Also, this thread has a ton of information on the 80% AR-15 lower, the business owner is on there answering questions directly.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=119040

There is no info on the AR-10 or 1911 yet as they have not been designed/built yet. I pre ordered an AR-15 lower and am incredibly excited over this as the design/engineering behind it sounds/looks incredibly solid.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    I’m confused, why would I go through you when I could just order directly off the polymer80 website?
    http://polymer80.com/

Also, this thread has a ton of information on the 80% AR-15 lower, the business owner is on there answering questions directly.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=119040

There is no info on the AR-10 or 1911 yet as they have not been designed/built yet. I pre ordered an AR-15 lower and am incredibly excited over this as the design/engineering behind it sounds/looks incredibly solid.

Thats fine with ordering through the website. I work along with the owner and have Lowers Here in Maryland rather than them being shipped from California. Also I will have the news on the AR10s and 1911s before the public will and have those on hand as well when they are finished.

gmkoh

Feb 26, 2013
    Annapolis
    Kind of showing my ignorance here, but is I take it cerakote works on polymer as well as metal?
    If you cerakote an 80% lower, will the cerakote chip where it's drilled?

eurobuff

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 21, 2011
    Another possible ignorant question but what kind of abuse can these hold up to? Is there a typical # of rounds at which they fail?

GoO's

long time first time
    Jun 17, 2013
    just outside Balamer city
    ok I'm new around here so forgive this question. why would any one pay $80 for a plastic lower with no real history or track record that you have to finish when finished metal ones are available for not much more? Is it just so you can say you have a lower that was not on ''the books''? I get that it is technically legal if YOU do all the work, but if anyone else does any work it is not. so what am I missing here? Or am I not missing anything?

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    ok I'm new around here so forgive this question. why would any one pay $80 for a plastic lower with no real history or track record that you have to finish when finished metal ones are available for not much more? Is it just so you can say you have a lower that was not on ''the books''? I get that it is technically legal if YOU do all the work, but if anyone else does any work it is not. so what am I missing here? Or am I not missing anything?

That's pretty much it, plus the fact that there is no 100+ day wait on these. They ship to your door.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Kind of showing my ignorance here, but is I take it cerakote works on polymer as well as metal?
    If you cerakote an 80% lower, will the cerakote chip where it's drilled?

Theres a jig being sold with the lower. You can drill your own holes. Also the cerakote works just as good on thr polymer as aluminum.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Another possible ignorant question but what kind of abuse can these hold up to? Is there a typical # of rounds at which they fail?

The Producer/Manufacturer is working with some pretty durable Polymer. He's stating that it can take some abuse from your normal.rounds 2.23/5.56. Mind you he is creating an AR10 and 1911. Just imagine.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.

Aluminum Lowers you have to have a CNC machine or special tools or know someone who does. Also if I remember correctly if someone else drills the holes for you at a shop then you will have to have it registered with serial numbers and such. Polymer you can do at home with ordinary drill with proper drill bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom