• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donw@fyi.net

Mar 20, 2014
    Gaithersburg, MD
    During the divorce 16 years ago I vowed I would never say anything bad about my ex-wife. After all, I had contributed my full share to the breakup of our marriage and there were the kids to think about.

Now, 16 years later I have built a new, much better, life and the kids are all grown and out on their own.

I was making one of my rare trips to Maryland Small Arms Range and they have targets all over two walls. Off in one corner was a female zombie named Becky. Holy Smokes! It was the right name and, if I turned my head and squinted a lot, it even sort of resembled her.

This may cost me my Maryland Handgun Qualification License but it tuned out I had a lot of repressed hostilities. I sure enjoyed blasting the *%#& out of that paper target!
    :)

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Freud would say something wise.

Dr. Phil would ask you if you are crazy and if you got an pleasure from doing that. After that he would harp on you about _____ and ______.

Personally, whatever makes YOU happy is best for you.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    My ex lost custody of our 2 kids to me, has been married 3 times, locked up a bunch of times, lost her 2 front teeth, is in constant rehab, is on the MD Sex Offender List, hates her life, and her kids want nothing to do with her.

Karma is am unrelenting biach.

Mr H

Banana'd
    OK, I'll play...

My ex cheated on me, tossed me to the curb, ended up marrying HIS best friend.

Thinks she's a witch, (at least) emotionally abused the boys, and tried to abscond with them twice. She became fat, lazy, and a poster child for psoriasis. I guess leprosy wants no part of her.

I gained custody, my current wife of 20 years is their "Mom", and the boys want nothing to do with their poison progenetrix ever again (and are now raising families of their own)

Two more children later, she's pretty much dropped into the woods of Lower Alabama.
    I'd wish for the hogs to get her... but I'd hate to ruin the meat.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    OK, I'll play...

Thinks she's a witch, (at least) emotionally abused the boys, and tried to abscond with them twice. She became fat, lazy, and a poster child for psoriasis. I guess leprosy wants no part of her.

I gained custody, my current wife of 20 years is their "Mom", and the boys want nothing to do with their poison progenetrix ever again (and are now raising families of their own)

Two more children later, she's pretty much dropped into the woods of Lower Alabama.

I have always liked you :)

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    My wife is frikken hot, a fantastic mom and an even better life long friend.

Married 6 years now been together for 8.

Sorry had to change this weird "essence" in this thread.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    My ex lost custody of our 2 kids to me, has been married 3 times, locked up a bunch of times, lost her 2 front teeth, is in constant rehab, is on the MD Sex Offender List, hates her life, and her kids want nothing to do with her.

Karma is am unrelenting biach.

Heck, guy! I don't know whether to think you were lucky ('cause you got to keep the kids!) or cursed ('cause you married the piece of work!)

Mine took the kids and dog and left the family home, and the judge STILL gave her primary custody although I did achieve shared custody (about a 60 - 40% SPLIT). At least she offered me the dog back after she decided she didn't need it to get the kids to want to be with her (and best darn dog I've ever had!).
    If only I could'a had my kids full time.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    During the divorce 16 years ago I vowed I would never say anything bad about my ex-wife. After all, I had contributed my full share to the breakup of our marriage and there were the kids to think about.

Now, 16 years later I have built a new, much better, life and the kids are all grown and out on their own.

I was making one of my rare trips to Maryland Small Arms Range and they have targets all over two walls. Off in one corner was a female zombie named Becky. Holy Smokes! It was the right name and, if I turned my head and squinted a lot, it even sort of resembled her.

This may cost me my Maryland Handgun Qualification License but it tuned out I had a lot of repressed hostilities. I sure enjoyed blasting the *%#& out of that paper target!
    :)

Felt good didn't it? :thumbsup:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Heck, guy! I don't know whether to think you were lucky ('cause you got to keep the kids!) or cursed ('cause you married the piece of work!)

Mine took the kids and dog and left the family home, and the judge STILL gave her primary custody although I did achieve shared custody (about a 60 - 40% SPLIT). At least she offered me the dog back after she decided she didn't need it to get the kids to want to be with her (and best darn dog I've ever had!).
    If only I could'a had my kids full time.

Im approaching my 10 year anniversary. I just had a bad run with that woman. Life has been good so far. :)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    OK, I'll play...

By the sound of it, the state of Alabama (Bama) should protect the hogs from eatin' things like that; who knows what kinda' diseases those hogs would come down with.

El Patron Grande

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    El Patron Grande says:

When you find the right gal it's sheer heaven!

Been with the El Patron Grande's smoking mamacita since 1998. That woman is a pillar.

When the Padre said "to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part", she took the vows seriously.

I hit an part-employment pothole on the road of life that lasted a couple of years and she stuck with me and carried the whole household financially on her back for that time. It was a struggle a lot of months. And I know of plenty of broads that would've packed bags and skipped.

But not Mamacita. No griping, no bitchin', nothing. She just said "....we'll be ok, and we'll get thru this together."

What. A. Mamacita!:worship:

El Patron Grande es muy muy lucky!

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I said I'd wait at least a year before I said bad things publicly. Do I go by official date of death or by presumed date of death? If official you gotta wait until mid-October, if presumed we'll go with Aug. 30........

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Being single and lonely is sometimes better than being married and miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom